BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
Love love love this stuff. I got the coconut salve version and it is incredible on the lips. Instant nourishing relief that actually lasts! No weird drying and very little reapplication needed. You must put this in your lip routine
Samantha O.
Tyler, Texas
This balm is AMAZING!!! I love how I leaves my lips!!! It is so hydrating and moisturizing. I got the flavor coconut and it smells so good! It is a bit pricey for a lip balm but it works so well! 10/10
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love this product! I received this in an Ipsy bag and was pleasantly surprised. The formula is thick but feels smooth on your lips. I reach for this product when I want moisture and a subtle hint of color!
Influenster M.
I️ have the birthday cake balm and it smells sooo good! It also has a little hint of shimmer :) the only thing I would say is that it isn’t super moisturizing but it feels nice if you keep applying a little throughout the day (you can imagine how quickly it is to go through)
Caroline S.
University Park, PA
I use the Rose balm dotcom and it is my FAVORITE chapstick. It has the consistency of almost aquaphor or vaseline but has cute packaging and smells great. Works extremely well and not too overpriced
jocelyne k.
Vermilion
The description says it can be used for everything and they're right! Ive used it as a chap stick, my hands, and dry spots on my face. Break out free and an instant feeling of relief to my dry hands.
Cheyenne P.
Lemon Grove, CA
So nourishing on the lips, and if I have any dry spots on my face from acne it helps hydrate and keep my face pretty even so my foundation can glide on seamlessly. I.d recommend this item to anyone.
Amber J.
Mohnton
I like the flavor/scent of this (I got the rose one) but it is a bit thick. It would probably be really good to use in the winter months when the weather is very harsh on your skin but it's definitely not a light product for summer.
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
I bought this in mint and I love it fo my hands and lips. It moisturizes so well. Im constantly washing my hands and I live in the desert so this works great and it gives a cool feeling in the end.
Hayley T.
Terre Haute
Best balm I’ve used in a long time! I was afraid the texture would be too thick and goopy, but it’s very hydrating and silky smooth. Would recommend this to everyone looking for a good all-purpose!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.