BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Lana J.
Manhattan
I honestly didn't want to enjoy this because of the price and the brand (I've never really liked any other products from Glossier) but this one is just so amazing that I couldn't help but love it despite my initial misgivings. Highly recommend!
Halle P.
Metuchen
I have a sample of the rose scent and it’s nice. The balm is thick and nourishing while being incredibly light. It can also work on the cuticles or other dry patches on the hands since isn’t sticky. I def plan on trying the cherry one to add a nice red tint to my lip balm experience!
Joelle S.
I must confess, I'm not always the hugest fan of glossier products. While they always have the cutest packaging, the products themselves are ususally so-so. This is not the case with balm dot com thought. It really is the best lip balm and is the only one that actually stays on. If I put it on before bed, it is still there in the morning.
Leslie C.
Loveeeeee this balm. It’s a jelly form easy to apply. I have the trio so I keep one in my purse at all times. Only one that helps my lips for feeling dry especially during winter when I feel like nothing works
Anna H.
Webster, NY
This is way too thick and doesn’t settle into my lips, it just sits on top. $12 is a rip off, at least for the birthday cake flavor, but I won’t be buying others to find out if they’re better—not risking it!
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
This lip balm is amazing. Great product at a great price. I have tried them all. It’s thick and moisturizing. It sinks into your lips. I love it!!! I will continue to purchase and would absolutely recommend!
Aly B.
Without a doubt hydrating for your lips but wish I got a different flavor as original has no scent. I use this on my lips after exfoliating and on my cuticles. Cute packaging but my Carmex does the same job.
Sadie K.
London, OH
I love this lip balm. It keeps my lips smooth and has a great sparkle and shine. I love the tube style so it’s easy to share with others. Simple to apply and lasts a long time. Great smell of birthday cake.
Mya R.
MY FAV BALM, works sooo well and leave my lips so moisturized 💓💓 i suffer from cracked heals and sometimes i rub a little on my heals and it helps so much, honestly better than some foot creams..
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
omg this lip product is amazing and one of my faves! the coconut one smells amazing and i love how hydrating it is for my dry lips! deff worth the price and long lasting would for sure recommend to everyone
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.