BY GLOSSIER

• What flavor is the best!2 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
taylor s.
ocean city
Omg love this stuff. Lasts forever because you only need a little bit and it stays on forever. Wear it to bed and my lips are like a baby’s. I like the rose one. Super powerful stuff. Must have. Will repurchase when I run out
Chanell G.
This is the flavorless version of Glossies Balm Dot Com although I much prefer the flavored options (Rose, Birthday Cake, Coconut) this is really good for the universal skin salve options. I put this on my nose during a cold!
Charli H.
morehead
Such an amazing lip balm. So soothing and conditioning. I will continue to buy this forever. Perfect alone, under, or over lipstick. Especially dry matte liquids.
Lauren D.
100% Glossier has the best lio balms of all time !!! They are so moisturizing and taste really good !!! Also you get a lot of product , a little goes a long way !! I want to get all of the flavors !! I would definitely recommend💕
Tara H.
croydon, PA
I honestly dont really care for lip glosses, but I received this in my ipsy bag and I fell in love! It has a light coconut flavor to it, but the gloss is so nice, lasts a while, and it's not too shiny which I really like!
Mary N.
Milwaukee, WI
It essentially is better tasting Vaseline except with more shine and easier to carry! I put a ton on before bed and wake up with hydrated beautiful lips! I love this balm so much it puts my drug store chapsticks to shame.
Hayley B.
Clifton, NJ
I️ really wanted to love this product... It️ is way too expensive for what It️ is. It️ broke me out a few days after use and I’ve also heard that It️ contains an ingredient that can actually harm your skin. I️ would not recommend anyone purchase this!
Rachel R.
Carbondale, IL
Good stuff! Nice tint. Keeps my lips moisturized and supple. I haven’t tried it elsewhere like the packaging says because it’s tinted. I got it in the kit from glossier. Not sure I would spend the money on it by itself.
Kyrie Hara H.
USA
Can we talk about how drying lipstick is?? Glossier's Balm dotcom is the remedy. Seriously. I have chronically dry lips and I use it before bed. Talk about a drastic difference. I'm never going back to chapstick. Ever.
Hailey G.
Purchased at: Glossier
I hoard lip balm but this is perfect for cuticles and lips and rough patches of skin. I love the flavors and how it glides on to skin plus the packaging is so so cute. I love glossier and would buy this in every flavor
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.