BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• How good do these smell! And where can I find them? Do th...2 Answers
Maria V.
fort myers
Purchased at: Glossier
This widely known product is not as good as it seems to be. I purchased this hoping to get smooth soft plump lips, many popular YouTubers use the brand glossier and this product so I purchased it. After using it for around three days my lips became dry and irritated. After the third day I developed painful blisters on my lips that are very painful. I would not recommend this product.
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
This is a great balm to wear overnight to keep your lips from drying out. I still feel it on my lips when I wake up in the morning. I have the coconut one and it smells amazing. This is a very thick balm that leaves my lips feeling smooth. Even though you have to apply it with your fingers, it’s easy enough to rub the excess on your cuticles for extra hydration since it’s technically a universal salve.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I bought the triple pack of this when glossier was having a 10% off sale, I have coconut birthday cake and my personal favorite rose… I love that they have such a different variety of scents and mild tint color wise they last forever and really are universal bomb although personally I mainly use mine just for the lips
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
I really enjoy using this lip balm after I use a scrub at night, as it is nice and thick and sinks into the lips making them nice and soft when I wake up the next morning. Although it is rather expensive, I only need a small amount each time, and so the tub I have has last me many months, even with daily use!
Sandra V.
San Antonio
I liked this product mostly because it has a matte finish. It does not leave the lips all glossy and greasy looking. It does add a layer of protection and moisture, and I used the heck out of this little tube, until I lost it. Or someone borrowed it and didn't return it. Either way, I was using this product consistently for a long time, and it lasted a long time, because you only need a dab.
Marti W.
I love these little guys. I use the coconut flavored one most bc it smells so good. I reach for it when I want the moisture that Aquaphor gives but the flavor of a tropical chapstick. I also have the original and mint and I like both, but generally just use the coconut flavor or revert back to Aquaphor.
Evelyn O.
La Verne, CA
these are so great and so much fun to have! once you buy one youre going to want to start collecting all of them. i have them everywhere (my car, room, purse) the different smells and flavors are exciting, and it makes me feel like a young child collecting lipsmackers again. they work well and are a great balm. please try it!
Charvian C.
Chicago , IL
I had received a certain amount of products from Glossier at the Nike Air event in Chicago . I’ve tried the balm Dotcom and it’s they bomb. I like it that its multi purpose . Use it for lips , cuticles and elbows. I mostly use it on my lips and I love the way it feels. Very smooth and no harsh smell
Linn T.
My fav lip balm ever—specially the rose one. It’s so subtle but oh so perfect. I love how it smells and how it’s not too oily but still moisturizes my lips.

During the winter months I love how I can put a lil on my dry spots (such as my nose) and it works like a charm! I have 4 of these, each in different spots of my apartment so whenever my lips feel dry—I can just put some on!
Marin B.
Des Moines
I am utterly obsessed with balm.com . At first I would stick to using it just on my lips and then one day I was in a situation where I used it on my face and it was amazing. The scent is so light and smells so great. Formula really felt great on my lips and I could feel them restored over after a week of using 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone with dry skin or lips!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.