BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
  • How good do these smell! And where can I find them? Do th...2 Answers
Hayley B.
Clifton, NJ
I️ really wanted to love this product... It️ is way too expensive for what It️ is. It️ broke me out a few days after use and I’ve also heard that It️ contains an ingredient that can actually harm your skin. I️ would not recommend anyone purchase this!
Tara H.
croydon, PA
I honestly dont really care for lip glosses, but I received this in my ipsy bag and I fell in love! It has a light coconut flavor to it, but the gloss is so nice, lasts a while, and it's not too shiny which I really like!
Mary N.
Milwaukee, WI
It essentially is better tasting Vaseline except with more shine and easier to carry! I put a ton on before bed and wake up with hydrated beautiful lips! I love this balm so much it puts my drug store chapsticks to shame.
Rachel R.
Carbondale, IL
Good stuff! Nice tint. Keeps my lips moisturized and supple. I haven’t tried it elsewhere like the packaging says because it’s tinted. I got it in the kit from glossier. Not sure I would spend the money on it by itself.
Kyrie Hara H.
USA
Can we talk about how drying lipstick is?? Glossier's Balm dotcom is the remedy. Seriously. I have chronically dry lips and I use it before bed. Talk about a drastic difference. I'm never going back to chapstick. Ever.
Hailey G.
Purchased at: Glossier
I hoard lip balm but this is perfect for cuticles and lips and rough patches of skin. I love the flavors and how it glides on to skin plus the packaging is so so cute. I love glossier and would buy this in every flavor
Cassidy B.
Super moisturizing and smells fantastic! Everyone talks about how amazing it was and it totally lived up to its expectations. Nice packaging but I wish there was more in the bottle. It’s thick enough so that it doesn’t slide or move around off your lips.
Jenny C.
Purchased at: Glossier
love love love love, me new favorite i’m a lipbalm junkie and this one is my go to at the moment! the price is $12 but there’s tons of product! so worth it!! planning on getting a few different ones soon. feel free to ask questions!!!
Jessica W.
Newport, NC
I love this! I got the coconut one in my ipsy bag. I put it on my lips before bed and it's still on in the morning. My lips are sooooo soft. I love this stuff!!!!
Bella ✧.
I have every flavor except the regular and mint, and the birthday flavor is my favorite! They’re very hydrating and can be used on dry patches anywhere on your body. Amazing product <3 Glossier Balm Dotcom
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.