BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Taylor P.
Orlando, FL
LOVE this product. I have used the cherry and mint ones and I swear by them. They are not too sticky or too dry, and leave the perfect amount of tint on your lips to look natural, out together, and keeps them hydrated all day. I’m constantly reaching for this product.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
I live in Michigan and it's freezing as I write this and my lips are dry and gross but after using this my lips are nice and smooth and hydrated. I also love this products versatility but I mostly use it as a lip balm and recommend you buy it if you have weather similar to Michigan!!!
Sophia A.
New York
Best lip balm ever. This is my favorite thing on earth!!! It’s super creamy and thick, so it moisturizes for a really long time. I use it not just on my lips, but around my fingers, knuckles, nose if I have a cold, etc. It’s comparable to vaseline, but also super cute.
Karlee A.
I absolutely love this. I didn’t think I would like it because of the packaging. It made me think it would be too oily for my likes. However, it’s thick for a squeeze tube but in a good way. I use it at night, and it’s still there in the morning unlike most chapsticks.
Courtney S.
Highland
Received a sample of this and it’s become one of my favorite products. Hydrating enough to sloth chapped lips or shiny enough to apply for a little extra gloss over lipstick. Also great for dry, cracked hands!
Anika T.
Wisconsin
i love this stuff. i have the one in cherry and it adds the perfect amount of natural color to your lips. i sometimes use it on my checks as well. the cherry one smells exactly like kool-aid so if you don’t like scents like that it probably wouldn’t be good for you.
Melinda J.
Media, PA
If you like a greasy type of lip product you may enjoy this, but I personally like something with a bit more glide and less of a greasy oily feel. They do hydrate and the lips look very supple, but I personally don't love the texture. There are others I like better like buxom and maybelline.
Mika M.
This is a great balm. I have the coconut flavored. I'm not sure if it is any different from Aquaphor or Vaseline, but it does smell better. I like that I can use it everywhere, not just the lips and it is convenient to carry it around. I would not pay full price for it though.
Samantha D.
Warrensburg, MO
Honestly this is just an average lip balm. It doesn't hydrate my lips that well and the scent/flavour isn't accurate. It adds a nice shine to the lips that lasts an hour maybe but thats about it. I've used better balms in the past and frankly wouldn't repurchase.
Pri 9.
Chicago
I recently got the rose balm dotcom and I love the scent! It's easy to throw in your purse and carry around with you. I just think it's a bit expensive for what you are getting... It's essentially scented Aquaphor. If you're on a budget, I would skip this.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.