BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Tiffany Y.
Austin, TX
I feel like the glossier bomb dotcom is really great value for the price!! I know that it is mostly petroleum gel, but I’ve never woken up with lips this soft from sleeping with Vaseline on them. I feel like as a cuticle/dry patch balm, it’s not as great, but as a lip balm it’s amazing.
RACHEL N.
Cambridge, MA
I love Balm Dotcom! My favorite is the Birthday flavor - it smells just like a cupcake, has a subtle shimmer perfect for everyday use, and is long-lasting and protecting. It can also be used on cuticles in the winter (though the Original is better for this, as it does not have shimmer).
Lulu L.
Glossier's Balm Dotcom is a true treat for the Ultimate Lip Balm collector! Don't hesitate to go for this soothing salve that conveniently fits into a purse, medicine cabinet, car cup-holder...anywhere that you need it! The consistency of the product is reminiscent of Vaseline and may have a slight tint or flavor. This product retails online at $12 for one or $30 for three, and the customer has six varieties to choose from (Original, Birthday, Rose, Cherry, Mint, and Coconut). Enjoy!  Glossier Balm Dotcom
Cheyenne S.
Lancaster, CA
I can’t go a day without this. I have the birthday one and it has a subtle shimmer and smells like heaven!! It makes my lips super soft and lasts for a long time!
Gielle K.
I love the Original flavor-less balmdotcom. I always use it for chapped lips, it lasts a good amount and really helps my lips get back to their pre-winter state. I would recommend it if you have cracked lips. I'm sure there are cheaper options out there, but I love supporting Glossier and their business!
Lexy G.
Fontana, CA
I have extremely dry, chapped lips no matter what I use, this is the first balm that actually makes them feel smooth and hydrated. I wish the packaging was a little easier to use, so I didn’t have to use my finger, but it’s a minor detail that doesn’t take away from a great product.
Kaitlyn S.
Florence, SC
This is super versatile! I use it as lip balm and on my cuticles. My lids are too oily, but I have seen where you can put on your lids for a dewy look. I love the rose and birthday cake the best! If you are interested in 20% off your glossier purchase here is a link! https://t.co/iJbzzmaY05
Adrienne Z.
New York
I have two of these already and am completely obsessed.  It goes on smoothly, tastes fine, and leaves your lips hydrated, restored, and slightly glossy without looking like a 12 year old using lip gloss for the first time.  Can also use on cuticles which is a huge plus!
Michela P.
Amherst, MA
I love Balm Dotcom. Especially the birthday scent. It really brings moisture to my lips right away!! It makes me so happy with the slight sparkles, beautiful shine, and effortless plump. It's a wonderful product. As far as price goes, I would buy the bundle of 3, it is well worth it
Hana B.
I use the rose Balm Dotcom and I love it. The smell is like candy and rose but not too overpowering. It is much like regular vaseline but leaves my lips even more moisturized. It is a lot of product as you only need to use the tiniest amount for the entirety of your lips. I will not go anywhere without my balm dotcom!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.