BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
  • How good do these smell! And where can I find them? Do th...2 Answers
Katie H.
This multi-purpose balm is AMAZING! I received the mint balm in my Ipsy bag this month and am really loving it. I work with cleaning products all day which leaves my fingers with extreme rough patches. I like to use a little of this on those rough spots over night. My hands are finally returning to normal.
Veronica M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Nice balm. Keep my lips moisturized in the cold months. My lips felt very soft. And since this product is multi use, I also apply it to my cuticle and it works great.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
this product is great! I have it in birthday cake. it’s for a light shimmer but leaves your lips feeling soft. I love that you can apply this balm anywhere. sometimes I use it on my cuticles too. I would definitely recommend to others. it’s super affordable and the packaging is adorable!
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
The best chapstick/lip balm I have ever used! The product does go on thick which I was not expecting at first, but it lasts so long and keeps my lips so moisturized!
Tiffany Y.
Austin, TX
I feel like the glossier bomb dotcom is really great value for the price!! I know that it is mostly petroleum gel, but I’ve never woken up with lips this soft from sleeping with Vaseline on them. I feel like as a cuticle/dry patch balm, it’s not as great, but as a lip balm it’s amazing.
RACHEL N.
Cambridge, MA
I love Balm Dotcom! My favorite is the Birthday flavor - it smells just like a cupcake, has a subtle shimmer perfect for everyday use, and is long-lasting and protecting. It can also be used on cuticles in the winter (though the Original is better for this, as it does not have shimmer).
Lulu L.
Glossier's Balm Dotcom is a true treat for the Ultimate Lip Balm collector! Don't hesitate to go for this soothing salve that conveniently fits into a purse, medicine cabinet, car cup-holder...anywhere that you need it! The consistency of the product is reminiscent of Vaseline and may have a slight tint or flavor. This product retails online at $12 for one or $30 for three, and the customer has six varieties to choose from (Original, Birthday, Rose, Cherry, Mint, and Coconut). Enjoy!  Glossier Balm Dotcom
Gielle K.
I love the Original flavor-less balmdotcom. I always use it for chapped lips, it lasts a good amount and really helps my lips get back to their pre-winter state. I would recommend it if you have cracked lips. I'm sure there are cheaper options out there, but I love supporting Glossier and their business!
Cheyenne S.
Lancaster, CA
I can’t go a day without this. I have the birthday one and it has a subtle shimmer and smells like heaven!! It makes my lips super soft and lasts for a long time!
Lexy G.
Fontana, CA
I have extremely dry, chapped lips no matter what I use, this is the first balm that actually makes them feel smooth and hydrated. I wish the packaging was a little easier to use, so I didn’t have to use my finger, but it’s a minor detail that doesn’t take away from a great product.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.