BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Smooth and hydrating, this is one of my favorite lip products. I have it in rose. The tint is so pretty to wear! You get a lot of product for the price and it feels really luxurious. It also looks really natural. I have used it on my cuticles and it doesn’t stain my fingers red or anything, it rubs in transparent.

In this pic I am not wearing any makeup besides the rose balm dot com, and Glossier Boy Brow in blond. Love Glossier!
Rachel C.
Best lip product I own! I absolutely love this lip balm! I currently own the birthday cake one and it provides the perfect moisture to the lips and it smells just like vanilla birthday cake. The scent is not overpowering either. I would highly recommend this product and I know that I will definitely be repurchasing. I really want to try the other scents as well. Balm dotcom has become my holy grail lip product!:)
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received Glossier Balm Dotcom in my March Birchbox bag and I was initially skeptical. I was very disappointed to get what I perceived as just a basic chapstick/lipbalm, but the smell, flavor, and texture left me very pleasantly surprised. A little goes a long way because it goes on thick, but it isn't overly sticky or goopy. I had the mint flavor and found it to be a very light minty smell and taste, and it left my lips very soft! The product claims said it could be used for other areas, but I don't see myself using it for anything other than my lips. I think it'd be too thick and slippery for my hands or face, unless I was in an absolute bind.
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
I got this balm in a subscription box and the I've I received was the unscented version. As a balm it is extremely moisturizing and nice on the lips. I actually used it where my sports bra hits around my ribs after a long run and had chafing. It worked like a charm. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because it really isn't any different than petroleum jelly (vaseline). You can get vaseline at the drug store extremely cheap. This costs much more because of the glossier name.
Shayna T.
Irvine
Okay... I'm not very big on lip balm just for the simple fact that I don't like the way they feel on my lips. The sticky, gooey feeling.... Not for me! But then I found the Glossier balm dotcom. It feels amazing on my lips, it soaks in and makes them feel so soft! After a few minutes my lips aren't still sticking together, which is a major for me! My lips love me everytime I put this on.... It's much needed moisture for them. I normally will put my glossier on a little while before I put my makeup and lipstick on, just so my lips are hydrated and ready for the day! Another plus is that it's actually a universal skin salve. You can use it pretty much anywhere or substitute your normal highliter with this! Cool, huh?! Just rub it on your cheeks and take-da! A little highlight on the go. This is a must have in my daily makeup bag. 💋💄
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
I received the mint flavor in an Ipsy bag and I have to say it is my favorite lip balm ever!!! It’s so fresh and tingly and it gives my lips a fuller look which is awesome!!! The only thing I don’t like as much is that there really isn’t an applicator or anything so I just have to either put a dab on my lips and rub them together really well or apply it with my finger which to me is pretty gross!! Other than that it’s awesome!!
Wilmarielle C.
Glossier is one of my favorite beauty brands ever! ( they even reposted one of my product pics on instagram 😭). But anyway, the Balm dot coms are some of my favorite products of theirs! I love the scents ( I have cherry and birthday so far, I need more) and I find them to be very moisturizing and long lasting with a creamy gel finish that has slight sheen but is mostly matte when it dries. The moisturizing properties of the balm last on the lips even after it dries! Cherry is my favorite of the two I have, I love the candy cherry scent and the sheer, juicy red natural tint it gives the lips! Birthday has a slight sparkle that isn’t too noticeable. My one gripe with Birthday is that sometimes the oil separates from the balm. I find that product inconsistency to be quite strange. Still, when the oil part begins to appear, I stick it in the fridge and that seems to solve the probelm. I don’t find this issue with Cherry so it could just be a manufacturing inconsistency. OMG, I can’t wait to try Rose for its pink tint. I just adore these balms. If you had only one product to pick from Glossier, I would suggest these hands down!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I got the Coconut one. I usually use Hempz or Skin fix lip balms but after being sick for over a week, I needed something super moisturizing for my chapped, dehydrated lips. This stuff is magic. After just 2 days of exfoliating my lips then applying this, my lips were back to their healthy selves again! I continue to use after exfoliating my lips. It does come out pretty thick...I just squeeze a little bit through the top and use my finger to adopt to lips. It goes on so smoothly and absorbs surprisingly quick, leaving soft, hydrated, moisturized lips. It goes everywhere with me now
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Recently tried out this product after seeing good review for it. I got the coconut scent and it had a nice light and fruity coconut smell without being too overpowering. The formula was similar to Vaseline and was thick and moisturizing. The formula stayed on my lips for a while and definitely helped keep them soft and supple. I’m interested to try the other scents. I don’t think they are too expensive, but it does work about just as well as Vaseline.
Maria V.
fort myers
This widely known product is not as good as it seems to be. I purchased this hoping to get smooth soft plump lips, many popular YouTubers use the brand glossier and this product so I purchased it. After using it for around three days my lips became dry and irritated. After the third day I developed painful blisters on my lips that are very painful. I would not recommend this product.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.