BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?2 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
emma r.
Brooklyn
Everyone i know is obsessed with this product even my mother, its available in six shades which is amazing, have i not mentioned that it also hydrates dry skin? My favorite shade is the cherry shade. Im so happy i got this product and id recommend that u get this if u like natural lip shades or tints.
Bethany C.
I LOVE this balm. It smells amazing and it makes my lips so smoothe. I would definitely invest in this if you are looking for a good balm that doesn’t dry out the lips.
Shayna L.
I love Glossier. SO much. I own almost every product they sell and while I do love that this product is able to be used on cuticles, face, lips, ect making it versatile, its very similar to other lip balms I buy over the counter and I can return them faster and easier if I do not like the colour/wear.
Maraya G.
El Paso
It’s a basic all natural lip balm. I always carry this in my purse, whenever my lips feel chapped I pull it out. It smells like coconuts and suntan lotion. It even has a yummy cocoa flavor. Would definitely recommend as a daily carry.
Kelly P.
I love using this little tube! Mostly to replace chap stick but I’ve used it to moisturize my cuticles or knuckles in the cold weather too! I have only tried the original balm but I’ve heard the other balms are amazing too. This is probably the only kind of lip balm that I will completely to through.
Talya B.
New York
I got this from an Ipsy bag and the coconut is my favorite! It came in a tiny trial size tube that has lasted for two months!!! I use it multiple times every day and it keeps my lips moisturized for hours. I would definitely recommend the coconut! even though it kinda smells like Taro...
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
BEST BALM. Birthday cake is my favorite and I have coconut on the way. I’m a lip balm junkie so, naturally, I bounce around but I’ve almost used an entire tube because I love it so much. It smells wonderful, it’s thick enough to provide moisture but not so heavy that you can’t apply lipstick over top.
Carrigan R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love these! I’m a lip balm fanatic and these are some of the best I’ve tried! I love the flavors they offer, but my favorite is birthday bc there are little glitters in it. I apply these during the day and at night before i go to bed and they leave my lips feelings super smooth and juicy feeling
Allyson S.
I constantly have chapped this and this seems to be the only thing that helps them. My lips are very sensitive to any balm they usually break out in a rash and this is the only product I find does not do that. It coats your lips while leaving them feeling nourished long after it has soaked in.
Nghi T.
Hemet, CA
Super love it. It makes my lift so soft. I put it on my lips at night and the next morning I can feel the difference on my lips. I love the Rose so I already order more the original and coconut to try. Nice price goes with the quality. I would buy it again and introduce to my friends and family
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.