BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
  • Good for dry skin?3 Answers
Heather S.
Westbrook, ME
Love this balm!! Extremely moisturizing & easy to apply! Great to use any time day or night! First time using- got it in an Ipsy bag.  Glossier Balm Dotcom
Brie G.
Lake Oswego , OR
This stuff is addictive in the best way. I have this in coconut and it smells wonderful! I like this for dry spots on my hands too. This packaging is great if you want to carry it around with you. I will definitely repurchase.
Samantha M.
I loved this and still reach for it. It’s a thick but not slippery balm. It’s so moisturizing and feels lovely for lips or dry skin. Unfortunately I’m allergic to an ingredient in it. I have sensitive lips that get a reaction from beeswax. But other than that it’s phenomenal and everyone I’ve bought it for has loved it.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I really wanted to like this product, since there is so much hype around the glossier brand. This product is supposed to double as a Cheek tint, but I see 0 color payoff from this product. It’s hydrating yes, but there is no color. Overall disappointed.
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a really bomb lip balm. It’s a thicker texture that spreads across the lips easily and provides instant hydration. I even use it on dry parts of my nose and fingers
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
This is a wonderful lip balm. I have the coconut scent and it smells amazing, more like coconut cake than true coconut. Though its ingredients are basically the same as Vaseline with fragrance, I love that it’s in a tube. So much more sanitary than dipping into a tub. It’s also great for a glossy eye or highlight.
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
This balm is so worth the money! I love every flavor/scent. It’s so moisturizing and hydrating. I put it on before bed and in the mornings or if I want a glossy lip I’ll apply a little extra and it looks cute. I can also use it on dry patches on my elbows or wherever I need extra moisture because it’s an all over balm.
Josie S.
Milwaukee , WI
I have this in the coconut scent, and the scent is AMAZING. It smells more like toasted coconut, rather than raw coconut. This product can be used on more than just your lips, too! However, I was bummed to read the ingredients to find out that this is basically just an expensive, glorified petroleum jelly product.
Amira D.
Evanston
I absolutely love this balm - I bought multiples and always keep an unopened one in my apartment in case I run out! It’s so moisturizing and you won’t feel the need to reapply all day long. The scents are wonderful, and it leaves a nice glossy look on the lips (the cherry flavor has a bit of a pretty red tint too)
Thays L.
Secaucus, NJ
I love this for my dry patches I get on my hand I but this on and will some times mix it in with Victoria's Secret Coconut Milk Hydrating Body Lotion and it works wonders. I like that i can also use this anywhere I need to including my lips, face, hands, anywhere on the body and it does a great job.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.