BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
  • How good do these smell! And where can I find them? Do th...2 Answers
Brie G.
Lake Oswego , OR
This stuff is addictive in the best way. I have this in coconut and it smells wonderful! I like this for dry spots on my hands too. This packaging is great if you want to carry it around with you. I will definitely repurchase.
Samantha M.
I loved this and still reach for it. It’s a thick but not slippery balm. It’s so moisturizing and feels lovely for lips or dry skin. Unfortunately I’m allergic to an ingredient in it. I have sensitive lips that get a reaction from beeswax. But other than that it’s phenomenal and everyone I’ve bought it for has loved it.
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
This balm is so worth the money! I love every flavor/scent. It’s so moisturizing and hydrating. I put it on before bed and in the mornings or if I want a glossy lip I’ll apply a little extra and it looks cute. I can also use it on dry patches on my elbows or wherever I need extra moisture because it’s an all over balm.
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a really bomb lip balm. It’s a thicker texture that spreads across the lips easily and provides instant hydration. I even use it on dry parts of my nose and fingers
Josie S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have this in the coconut scent, and the scent is AMAZING. It smells more like toasted coconut, rather than raw coconut. This product can be used on more than just your lips, too! However, I was bummed to read the ingredients to find out that this is basically just an expensive, glorified petroleum jelly product.
Amira D.
Evanston
I absolutely love this balm - I bought multiples and always keep an unopened one in my apartment in case I run out! It’s so moisturizing and you won’t feel the need to reapply all day long. The scents are wonderful, and it leaves a nice glossy look on the lips (the cherry flavor has a bit of a pretty red tint too)
Dyani F.
I recieved a sample of this through a beauty subscription. I really love it I would like to try flavored one next. It helps keeps my lips smooth & I also use it on my dry cuticles
Jessika A.
I am writing this review on the coconut flavor of the Balm Dotcom from Glossier. I received a travel size in an Ipsy Glam Bag.

I really like the way this product feels on the lips and on the skin. It definitely soothes and moisturizes. I took one star away because I don't like the way the coconut one smells.
Sabrina R.
I am in love with the packaging and the tube makes it easy to apply without contaminating it by putting my lips to the tip. It hydrates my lips really well and the mint flavor is very sublte and cooling and not overwhelming which is great. I love Glossier but I wish it was less than $12 maybe like $8 would be fine .
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
The best lip balm I’ve ever used. It’s so thick is Nourishing and the best part is that it lasts on the lips for a long period of time even if you lick your lips. It helps on extremely dry areas of your body too! I had my eyelids peel at one point and I applied this right on top and the next day it was completely healed. A miracle!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.