BY GLOSSIER

• What flavor is the best!2 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
Amy P.
franklin tn
I love this product. It’s an all around high quality thick lip balm. I have the birthday cake scent which always makes me happy and I just bought one for my friend’s birthday as well.
Purchased at: Glossier
Love it Glossier Balm Dotcom I love all the different flavors. It is a good size for its price. The only thing is that I wish there are more glossier stores to but this from instead of buying it online
liz t.
Carrollton , TX
THIS IS MOST DEFINITELY THE BALM DOT COM!!! I love glossier multi-purpose balm. This not only helped my lips, but my dry cuticles as well. I need to buy more. I don't think my review needs more details. The product speaks for itself. Once again, the balm dot com. (P.S. I currently have the mint one. My friend says the cherry one is great too!)
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
Love it keeps my lips from chapping use it when doing my makeup. Refresh lips it’s greasy to give back moisture to the lips. Would recommend for those cold winter days. My lips be feeling like baby buts. Smells a little funky but not to much like a medicine kind of way.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
The Glossier Balm Dotcom is the ONLY lip balm in-a-tube that I'll ever use, I think. I usually highly prefer stick lip balms but this product is so good that I don't mind it being in a tube. I got the birthday cake scented one and I adore the scent, but I was kinda hoping it would also taste like birthday cake which it definitely does not haha. But other than that, I love this product, it's very hydrating and nourishing and gives your lips a nice shine as well.
Nashika S.
I have the rose and cherry flavor balms. They are both super moisturizing.I like both for different reasons. The rose is soft and subtle and has pretty much no color. The cherry has a slight reddish color as if you just had a cherry popsicle. I would recommend them. Small enough to take just about anywhere but actually a good amount of product!
Sarah W.
Love this lip gloss! It’s a unique packaging and application design which I wasn’t sure I’d like at first. You squeeze it out onto your lips and then smooth it around. The gloss is clear and thick. It covers your lips well and keeps the moisture in. Great for keeping healthy lips. I use this in the evening kings to stay on my lips over night.
Lauren S.
Elgin, IL
Literally the only lip balm that's been able to truly heal my chapped lips. I always buy the coconut flavor one and it smells like heaven! It provides instant relief as soon as you put it on, I will never use another lip balm/chapstick again!
mimi l.
This is such a great lip balm that also works to heal dry skin. It is really nice and moisturizing but it is true that you might be better off buying a cheaper alternative. It is not exactly Vaseline but is very similar. It is small enough to fit in your pocket and it has to be directly applied with your fingers since there is no slanted tip.
audrey c.
Austin
I can’t get enough of this stuff. I use it everywhere. I have so many flavors and still want more. Paired with their lip gloss it’s an unstoppable pair. Definitely my favorite balm.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.