BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Samantha S.
Chester
This product is amazing. It left my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. I used it after washing my face because my cleanser dries my skin out in the winter and this helped even out the dryness completely. It is definitely a great product for a wide range of people.
Tracey T.
Jamaica, NY
This stuff can get your lips back to action and take out all of the dead skin that is so dry off your lips! It keeps you feeling so moisturized and hydrated, your lips will be kissable at all times! It's not think like jelly, but the consistency makes you think it is. It definitely does not feel like that on and has been a life saver now that the wind is strong and drying my lips!
Calista R.
Des Moines, IA
So I guess this can be used as a skin salve or a lip balm.  For me,  personally,  it feels too greasy to be used as a skin salve.  I don't like the feel of it on my skin lol if that makes since.  I do love this as a lip balm tho.  It makes my lips so soft and it's so smooth going on the lips.  Overall I think I would recommend this product.
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
This is AMAZING! you can use it as a salve on any part of the body. It makes a great on the go lip balm, or for those dry days on your skin. Love using this for lips and hands. It’s definitely a repurchase product for me
Elizabeth S.
Best lip balm I have ever tried. It’s thick and moisturizing and makes my lips really smooth just a few minutes after I put it on. It’s smaller than I thought it would be but it lasts a long time.
Randi F.
I received my first one in an ipsy bag and I was immediately hooked. I have recently become allergic to several different lip products and was having a hard time finding out that actually worked and did not make me look like I had lip plumper and liner on. This stuffed helped tremendously and does not cause anymore discomfort. I get mad when I accidentally leave it at home.
Sara K.
Gettysburg
Works well but it has a weird taste to it. I know that it's not something that you eat but it's hard to not taste something when it's on your lips so if I could get past that I would like it more.
Caitlin B.
Marstons Mls, MA
I gave this product 4 stars because it’s very good to have in your bag during the winter months for dry, chapped skin, but honestly, I feel like Vaseline is just as good and costs way less money.
Marie V.
I am obsessed with this product!! I use the rose balm and as soon as I get up in the morning and clean/moisturize my face, I always... ALWAYS.... add the Glossier balm on my lips. It feels incredibly nourishing and keeps your lips moisturized without feeling super sticky or heavy. I carry it in my purse at all times and is one of the few products I have when I travel.
Natalie P.
This is by far the best gloss/ball I have ever purchased. It gives you the perfect amount of moisture and it does not dry out your lips or have your lips asking for more later. I can apply this once and not need it again throughout the day. The coconut one is the best! I have been using this for years and years. It’s not sticky, not overpowering and feels incredibly natural.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.