BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
  • Good for dry skin?3 Answers
Victoria M.
Elk Grove, CA
I spent so long finding a product that would hydrate my lips because I have awfully chapped lips, so far this product has been amazing! I got it in cherry and have tried the birthday cake one so I know which one I’ll get next time. Only thing that I don’t really enjoy is the packaging, also would not recommend leaving in the heat as it may become a bit more liquid-y! Overall it is a great product!!
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
This is my favorite lip balm ever and I have tried everything from chapstick to Dior. It makes my lips so soft. The cake flavor is my favorite. Once I run out of this tube I’m purchasing a 3 pack of them.
Jackie M.
Flower Mound , TX
Another product I had never heard of that I received in my Ipsy bag. I got “mint” and I love it! It feels so soothing and I love the refreshing smell! I carry it with me everywhere I go completely hooked!
Aysha A.
I just bought the coconut scent and it smells amazing! Overall this product is great and multifunctional. I have very dry skin and this is perfect for winter time. I use it on the high points of my face before highlighter and sometimes even without highlighter and it gives a great glow. Keeps my lips hydrated as well and helps the flakes around my nose. A little goes a long way. Would purchase again
Amorette B.
So creamy and moisturising, taste and smells sweet, long lasting and would definitely buy again. Very effective and love love love this stuff. It is pricier than the average lip balm but is high quality
Lina G.
Lexington
I own the coconut balm dotcom and it works really well to hydrate my lips! I carry it everywhere with me and I’ve also used the product on my cuticles. The scent is really nice and would love to try some of the other balms as well.
Sara D.
Riverside, CA
I got one of these in my Ipsy subscription and it works wonders! It comes in a really cute tube. I’m a first time user and I love it! It’s thick, so a little goes a very long way! You can either use it on your lips or on any dry skin you have!
Amber G.
Love these. They are moisturizing without being heavy or sticky. To be honest I haven't had any issues with dry or chapped lips since I've been using this. I like the finish and feel of this over chapstick and it lasts a long time (for a lip balm).
Jordan C.
Northwood , OH
I have the coconut scent and it literally transported me to the beach... it smells so good! I love using this product right before bed on my lips and any dry patches on my skin! Works like a charm!!!!
Rachel B.
I love this product! It makes my lips feel amazing! It gives it moisture and is the perfect product to put on before i add a lipstick! It makes whatever lipstick i apply over it look smooth and great!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.