BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
This has to be the best anytime anywhere instant skin hydration skin salve/balm/creme I have ever used. It literally can be used anywhere for anything and that what keeps me repurchasing after a great sample I received in my monthly Ipsy Bag. I am.in it for the Coconut and love it to prep my lips before make up and prior to application of any long wearing lip product. It also is my go to for dry cuticles .....elbows. ...toes.... And after waxing or threading (brows and facial hair) I apply this immediately after to keep my skin in top shape and allow it to never swell or become dry or patchy. You need this now!!!!!
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
I didn’t want to like this! I’d read reviews and a lot of people said it was just overpriced Aquaphor. I’m not a lip balm snob—in fact, I use plain Aquaphor all the time for my lips! But some days, it just wasn’t enough...I wanted a little something extra. So I finally caved and bought these in cherry, mint, and coconut. If you only buy these for the smell, that would be a good enough reason. Plus they are moisturizing and give your lips a pretty sheen. The cherry and rose flavored balms are slightly tinted (the cherry more so). I love them. Not sure they’re worth 10 dollars, but I think I would still repurchase them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is kind of a new product to me but I haven't gone a day without using it since I got it. I received it in my Ipsy bag and I fell in love with it. It's hard for me to find a lip moisturizer that I like this much. I even have been using a nude liner and just the glossier coconut balm.com on top and people will literally ask me what I'm wearing it's just a great product its moisturizing leaves your lip soft there's no stickiness to it you will not be disappointed I know I wasn't and I am pretty picky and I have no shame and give him an honest review good or bad! They did a great job
Kristen D.
Crestwood, KY
Although a little pricey for a lip balm, this product is absolutely worth the splurge. I've been a loyal burts bees customer for years and just recently picked up a tube of the rose balm dot com. IT. IS. LIFECHANGING. I will never go back. I battle dry cracked lips every fall and winter and since I've started using this in August, I've hardly had any issues. It is so incredibly moisturizing, has a slight gloss (which I love), and if you lather it on at night before bed you will have perfect lips in the morning. I've purchased as stocking stuffers for my family and, of course, one more for me. GO ORDER RIGHT NOW, you won't be disappointed.
Natasha J.
Saint Francis, WI
One might say this is a $12 Vaseline-- but that person would be mistaken!! This stuff is like a winter jacket for my lips. I have every flavor and they're all incredible. It has that vaseline texture, but it melts right into the lips. Birthday is by far the BEST flavor. Think upgraded lip smackers vanilla icing glitter gloss circa 1999. I keep the plain scent next to my bed and in my desk at work-- I even put it on dry knuckles and hands and it has healed redness within one application. Magical! Packaging is easy to use, and not easy to loose like a tiny little rolly poley chapstick. Purchased at Glossier.com and would recommend just ordering the 3 pack because you WILL want more.
Chelsea K.
Okay, I absolutely looove the rose version of Balm Dotcom. It is part of my nightly skincare routine, and I put it on in the am before the gym. It makes my lips feel absolutely amazing! There is not stickiness feel with the rose, and I swear it plumps my lips up just the tiniest bit!

However, not all Balm Dotcoms are made equal. I've tried the birthday cake and cherry versions; they both left a lot to be desired. The birthday cake version has glitter, and it irritates my lips. It also seems to separate more than both the rose and cherry versions. It's definitely not a very nice product in my opinion. In fact, I ended up making it my emergency lip balm for when everything else is empty or missing.

The cherry version is acceptable. It is slightly tinted which is great as it gives your lips just a hint of color. However, it seems to be extra sticky, and I just can't get over how it feels on my lips. It also seems to clump around the edges of my lips which wouldn't matter as much if it wasn't tinted!

I will definitely be buying the rose version again when my three current tubes run out!
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I got a smaller sample of the Coconut Lip Balm Dot Com in my Ipsy Bag.  I love getting the opportunity to try lip balms, since my lips are always so dry.  This was awesome.  Prior, I was mainly using Chapstick (which I do love) topped with Vaseline, but the Glossier Balm basically did the job of both of those products.  Since using it, my lips have been super moisturized and smooth.  I have not had to deal with scaly lips.  Highly recommend!
Tamika E.
Wheeling
This is my favorite lip balm! I have two of these, one I keep in my purse and one I keep with my skincare stuff in my bathroom. My lips have never been softer and more hydrated since I started using this product. I used to have major issues with dry, cracked lips and this does the trick. I also have some problems with eczema and if I start getting a dry patch, I put this on there and it helps to keep it really moisturized until it clears up. I don’t get dark spots as bad where the eczema was after it heals up either when I use this.
Liesl G.
I received this product in my Ipsy Bag.  I do like it and at first was disappointed but have learned to like this product more.  A little goes a long way and has helped to rehydrate my lips.  I give it three stars because I don't really like to put balms on with my fingers, which this one you kind of have to or with a brush.  It's also slightly pricier and I would expect better results.  I do enjoy the coconut smell and will use it, I wouldn't be mad if I got another one in a subscription or as a sample or gift.  Will not be repurchasing though.
Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
I love the balm dotcom. I have this in three flavors, the original, the mint, and the cherry. I like to use the cherry during the day because it leaves a sheer red tint to the lips. The mint and the original are great for the night time or when I want a regular clear lip balm. If I leave a thick layer on my lips during the night time it’s like a lip mask and it really softens my lips. If the layer is too thick it doesn’t really absorb into the lips so it makes the dry bits of my lips soft so it’s easier to exfoliate my lips.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.