BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
  • Good for dry skin?3 Answers
Christina C.
West Virginia
Love this so much! This is one of my favorite lip balms! It isn’t too greasy and it makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. It’s easy to apply. It smells like coconuts and is a colorless clear balm! I do recommend this!
tori l.
Love this stuff so much. All of the scents are so nice and not too overwhelming. My favorite is the coconut one. It is a little heavy, but that’s because it’s a salve and not just a chapstick. Love the packaging too!!
Alexandra G.
This is a good product. Good, not great. It’s basically just Vaseline in pretty packaging. It does have a faint coconut-y scent that is nice, but that’s the only difference (besides the cute packaging) in comparison to similar products. Also, sometimes it can be a little messy since it’s packaged in a tube. Still cute though, won’t lie.
andi n.
San Diego, CA
i love this lipbalm!!! it keeps my lips moisturized without being greasy and still soft after 2 hours. the one i got was mint 🌿 and it’s so nice!! 10/10 would repurchase and try birthday cake 🍰 i completely recommend
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Love love love this everyday balm it is the bomb dot com lol use this on my lips and hands very long lasting sometimes on the brows very easy to use i recommend it I actually got it in an Ipsy bag but I would buy it
Eva K.
new york, NY
I love the bom dotcom line from Glossier so much. The tube packaging is great - keeps things sanitary and is super cute! I love the cherry - the sheer wash of color and smell are great! Coconut and Bday cake are sheer and smell delicious too. The Rose scent is lovely and calming and is a very, very (very) sheer pink. I use the totally sheer colors including the rose on my cuticles or elbows too in a pinch. Totally onboard with Glossier!!
Ashley D.
Long Branch, NJ
I am overly obsessed with balmdotcom... so much so that I bought it for everyone in my family. I use original and coconut because I am not crazy about scents in my cosmetics and I use it about 20 times a day. I love the finish it leaves on my lips after application and it lasts for awhile if you don’t rub it off (drinking, rubbing your lips together, etc). I also use it on my cuticles which have been very dry this winter season and I can tell the difference within the hour. I will probably continue to buy the three pack once a month just so I never run out!
Lauren W.
The birthday cake balm.com is amazing! It smells like actual cake! It moisturizes lips and adds a little glistening shimmer. It’s gentle on skin and reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Holy grail lip balm! This is my absolute favorite balm it works so well. I just use it as a balm before I go to bed or before putting on makeup and my lips are so soft and hydrated. I have the coconut scented one and it smells so yummy!
melodie c.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m a lip balm addict so it’s safe to say I was excited to try this product. Love the texture it doesn’t dry out your lips but actually moisturizes them which you would think is normal for a lip balm but it is NOT. I tried a lot of lip balms that actually ended up drying my lips but it was not the case with this . Also love the smell. And the texture is not like overly sticky which I appreciate .
Glossier for the win!!!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.