BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
  • Good for dry skin?3 Answers
Lexi P.
Salisbury
This balm is actually one of the best things that’s ever happened to me. I have horribly dry and cracked lips all year round and I’ve hated chapsticks and other good stuff for so long. This balm changed it all for me, I can actually tolerate it on my lips! I’ve purchased coconut, birthday cake, and rose and they all smell so amazing and nourish my poor lips like no other. This isn’t just slightly more expensive lip balm, it’s a life changer.
Leah N.
St. Cloud
I own this in the Birthday flavor. Glossier packaging is so minimalist and cute! The scent is just like vanilla cake, but it tastes pretty bad. The sparkles in it are pretty dispersed throughout so it’s not glittery at all, it’s nice and subtle. My lips always feel soft and moisturized when using this, and the shine it gives is nice as well. I like this enough, I just don’t think it’s any better than any other lip balm on the market, though.
April T.
Cary
Love this stuff! I know people called it high priced Vaseline, but that doesn't make my lips feel like this! I have the birthday cake one. Tastes just Luke vanilla birthday cake. There's s slight glitter but basically not noticeable. I do sometimes put it on dry spots on my face if I don't have lotion handy and it seems to help with that (it is supposed to be an all purpose balm). I will definitely buy more and in other flavors. I use about 1-2 times every day and I've had it for months. Wrapper does wear a little especially if rubbing up again things.
Alexandria T.
Bronx, NY
I have the birthday cake balm and I am OBSESSED! It's thicker than I expected, but not too thick where it feels heavy on your lips. It absorbs fairly quickly and truly revitalizes dry lips. I also love that the birthday cake balm smells like icing but doesn't taste like it. I can wear it without constantly licking my lips, which is usually a problem when I wear lip products with flavors. the fact that it has no taste also means I can wear it out to dinner without issue. I highly recommend!
Danyele B.
I love this. I have the original and coconut scented one. They’re both super moisturizing on my lips, and the coconut scented one smells amazing. Not to mention, you get a lot of product in the tube, so it lasts a while.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
This is my favorite lip balm. The minimalistic packaging with pastel pink accents is BEAUTIFUL and I love to carry it around. The scent it great and it stays on my lips really well. I wear it whenever I’m not wearing lipstick
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Got this in my March Ipsy! I was always interested in trying something from Glossier because their products seem bomb! This is in the scent Rose.. I like it! very moisturizing and the scent isn’t a artificial rose smell, its very natural and not over powering! I love using this on my lips and my eyebrows to keep hairs in place! Multi use items always get a thumbs up !!
Khalil H.
Did such a good job a moisturizing my lips! All I had to do was scrub them before and I’d put this on and they would become HEAVEN! it doesn’t leave this gross sticky feeling that some lip balms tend to do and it just leaves them feeling nourished and plump!
fry p.
greenville
i LOVE this lip balm! it smells soooo good and a little goes a long way. glossier makes so many amazing products! i guess you can say its the balm dotcom! i also love the natural, “no makeup” look they give! i recommend.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I have the birthday balm flavor. First, the flavor of this lip balm is so yummy. The birthday cake flavor is spot on and it reminds me of frosting. The balm is very moisturizing and it is perfect for overnight use. This balm does have a little shimmer in it but it is hardly noticeable once on the lips. The packaging is really cute with the sparkles and you get stickers in your order that you can stick onto the product. So cute!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.