BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
  • Good for dry skin?3 Answers
Sally E.
Cambridge, ON
I have used Balm Dotcom in original, rose, and coconut. I love them all. I love to use them for everything. A little pricey, but the product goes a long way and lasts for a long time. Plus they have so many flavours!
Sarah
Keeps me moisturized from head to toe!! I use it on everything from my lips to dry patches on hands and heels. The first time I used it I fell totally in love. Great for those in a harsh winter climate looking to keep skin protected and soft!
Charlene F.
Hydrating, cute, great price. I love how this balm makes my lips look! Super healthy and just amazing. I got it in the showroom, I wish they shipped to Canada!!!! Everyone should have one in their bag.
Samantha V.
Toronto , ON
This balm is amazing! I purchased this right away once Glossier began shipping to Canada. A little bit goes a long way, it’s very hydrating. The packaging is very cute too!
Laura K.
Kelowna, BC
I have the birthday flavour and it’s great- super moisturizing with just a bit of sparkle, so I can use it as a simple lip gloss. Comes in cute packaging too!
This lipbalm is the bomb dotcom. It is very hydrating and moistrizing. It helps me with my dey and chapped lips over the past few weeks that i used it.
Sarie D.
Bayamon
It's cooling and moisturizing upon application. My favourite flavour is Mint and it is the last thing I put on before bedtime. Excellent product!!
Abi R.
Toronto, OR
This is basically glorified Vaseline but I really enjoy it! I got the rose and coconut ones and I am a big fan, it really keeps my lips soft and hydrated.
Fatma n.
it work like protect for lips but i have a secret i use it in all my dry zone cz its contain antioxid to moistures the zone 'bio' without damaged it
Bendy N.
I love the birthday balm dot com! It's smells amazing, it's very sweet and smells like 90s lip balm. It makes my lips feel amazing after using it.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.