BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Grace M.
Nourishing and moisturising skin balm, works on almost everything from dry lips to dry/ itchy patches on skin. Nice packaging and very good value for the amount of product received. I would definitely recommend this balm!
Taylor S.
Maquapit Lake, NB
Best lip balm Ive ever used! Had to get over the texture of the product but once I did I loved it! Makes my lip tingle after usage though but Im assuming thats because I have it in Mint.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
The balm dot com is the balm! 😉
For a lip balm this is my go to. Great to throw on for lipstick prep, no makeup days and when I’m lazy.
I bought the trio in cherry, birthday cake and mint.
All three smell phenomenal and they apply so nicely. Thick and extremely moisturizing (perfect going into winter!)
The cherry is red/pink tinge (would be good for cheek too) and smells delicious. Gives the lips a cherry popsicle look.
The birthday cake is more clear with a slight shimmer. Smells heavenly.
I bought the mint for my husband. It’s clear and smells like icy minty (I personally don’t like mint on my lips but he loves it)
The packaging is so cute. I love all glossier packaging.
The only reason I docked a star was because for the trio I paid $40 (Canadian) and that’s expensive (especially since I find all other glossier prices reasonably priced).
Christina T.
This is literally the balm dot com. I have the Rose shade and am absolutely in love with the scent, application and moisturizing effect of it! It’s definitely one to try if you’re going for a little colour!
Mischa P.
Northfield, Birmingham
One of my favorite lipbalms ever. I've got the coconut flavour and its really nourishing, smells really great. I do think that you dont get a lot of product for the price.
Fatima N.
Great lip balm for night or in case you want to use as prep or even a mask for your lips .. your lips will be so soft and ready for lipstick or liquid lipstick after each use
Saskia W.
Swinton, MANCHESTER
The Glossier balm dot com in Birthday cake, gives me childhood nostalgia of scented lip glosses. The lip balm gives my lips hydration with a nice glowly shimmer.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
I love this stuff for my lips it is so hydrating and the hydration lasts! I feared it would be sticky but it’s not it works into my lips well and keeps them soft. The price is worth it, I’ve always been a cheap chapstick girl but this is honestly way better and you don’t need much to do the trick so I can see the tube lasting a good while. The original is truly unscented (nice for when you don’t want that) and the birthday is scented like birthday take with a subtle glitter. Love love love! I want them all.
Nicole W.
Columbus, OH
A classic balm staple. I love this stuff!! It’s gentle and really soothes chapped lips. I would definitely buy again. Definitely want to try more of their salves
Victoria R.
I was expecting this to be basically petroleum jelly in cute packaging, but it is so not that. It's a truly nice lip balm that doesn't feel heavy on your lips while still feeling like a protective moisturizing layer. It stays on even through meals. I also adore the birthday cake scent, it is delicious. I'm already planning which scents I'm getting next.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.