BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Noelle R.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love Glossier Balm Dotcom , I purchased the Birthday Cake Balm, I actually bought it from MilkBar in NYC,. It came with a cute little make-up bag.

I bought it in September of 2017, and it's lasted until now (Jan 2018). I would purchase this product again.

The only con with the product is that I have to use my finger to get a great coat on my lips.
Tori I.
Ottawa, ON
I totally bought into the hype surrounding Glossier when they first arrived in Canada. I had to pickup Balm Dotcom after hearing about its cult status.
I picked up the birthday flavour and while I love the formula, the scent is very strong (think of super rich vanilla frosting). I did find it was very hydrating on the lips, but nothing particularly special compared to other balms I own.

The glitter in the birthday flavour makes for a pretty highlight or eye gloss, so it's very multi-purpose.
Alice H.
Guildford
Genuinely the best lip balm I have ever had. I used to be addicted to vaseline products, but since using this lip balm I have managed to avoid dry lips far more than I ever did with the glossier balm. It feels incredibly nourishing after it has been put on and smells incredible - plus the packaging looks great in all Instagram photos!
Aly Gabriela P.
kingwood , TX
I'm living for this! This product is one of my daily favorites and it's so easy to include in your daily routine that you wouldn't even notice. As a packaging lover I must say that I find the minimalist design amazing. It's a little pricey for a balm but it's worth the investment.
Hannah T.
Kingston, IA
I bought the birthday cake balm over Black Friday and have zero regrets! It has been perfect for winter in that it is very hydrating and it smells amazing, brightening up my day even more! While it was more expensive than other balms like Burt’s Bees, I don’t regret the purchase at all! the outside of the packaging is gorgeous and the box it came in was too pretty to throw out. Another home run by glossier and I cannot wait to try more (peppermint will be my next one)!
Forrest Jamie S.
I received Glossier's Balm Dotcom in mint from ipsy this month. It's neat how multi-purpose it is, and I'm glad I received it in mint despite it being the only one not having a colour-tint. Packaging is cute, smells wonderful and the hydration it provides is great.
maria j.
Whitehorse, YT
I just received the mint one in my ipsy glam bag. Winter had recently returned and my lips were extremely cracked and chapped. After using this lip balm for just 24 hours my lips are healed. This is only after applying it twice, once before bed and again when I woke up.
I can honestly say that this is one of the best products out there to keep your lips smooth and silky.
Deborah S.
I absolutely LOVE how you can use this balm on multiple dry areas. I keep this in my purse so I can always have it on the go and I especially love using this on my hands and lips!

I absolutely recommend this!
Rabia S.
Mississauga
This is quite an overhyped product in my opinion. All it does is create a protective layer over the lips but I don't find it hydrating it at all. I gave it 2 stars; 1 for quite packaging, & 1 for the beautiful tint the cherry one leaves. The scent of the birthday cake balm is divine as well. However as a lip balm I don't find it effective
Eve G.
This is possibly one of the top lip balms I have ever used in my life! I have tried everything from luxe high-end to drugstore, and I always come back to the Glossier Balm Dotcom. It leaves your lips feeling incredibly soft and hydrated, and if paired with a lip scrub, will leave your lips looking as soft and plump and a Kardashian!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.