BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Megan G.
I use this everyday while I’m doing my makeup and by the time I come to do my lips they are sooo soft. Definitely pricey for a lip balm but feels nice on the lips. Perfect packaging and attention to detail.
Maija A.
Toronto, ON
It was okay at first but it started to burn my lips so I had to stop using it, I only used it on my hands and it was ok for that but I don’t recommend it I was disappointed
Lynn K.
Kuala Lumpur
Just an ok balm. Moisturising but not enough. When I wear it overnight there’s no race of it on my lips the next morning, whereas with other more moisturising lip balms my lips still feel moisturised the next morning. Also pricey for just an ok balm.
Lydia May S.
Birmingham
Love love love!!!! I have the rose, birthday and cherry balm dotcom and I absolutely love wearing them. They are super moisturising and long lasting without feeling sticky. I can’t wait to build on my collection.
Rebekah G.
Guelph, ON
I love this balm! I use the mint one every night before bed and my lips are so soft. The mint is cooling and soothing but not so ‘minty’ that it tingles or burns.
Chessa C.
I recently bought the rose scented balm dotcom as part of glossier' phase 1 set and honestly my expectations were low (not low, but not high-- I just bought it because I love anything rose-themed). I typically use Smith's rosebud salve religiously so I figured the balm.com would be the same thing but twice as expensive-- but no! Balm.com is much thicker, closer to classic Vaseline and is much more matte compared to Smith's. While I feel like Smith's is more hydrating and has more natural oils, the balm.com has a more protective feel & doesn't slip at all so it's great for overnight, flights, as a base for lipstick, etc. I just went on a 10hr flight and my balm.com kept my lips protected and hydrated the whole flight. The only drawback I have for it is that it's ridiculously expensive for something that's basically fancy Vaseline-- however, I would definitely repurchase it as part of the Phase 1 set since when you factor in the prices of the other products, you only pay $2 for the balm.
member-f4868
I love this stuff. It is an everyday balm that you can use on your lips, cuticles, or anywhere you’d like. It is extremely hydrating and good value for the money. This was my first time using it and I am likely to repurchase
Gabriela M.
Santo Domingo
Moisture for days!!! I got a sample of this lip balm in my March iPsy bag and I can’t believe how amazing it is. It cured my chapped lips overnight and gave them a hydration boost. I LOVE IT. Definitely going to purchase again!
Charlotte W.
Derby , Derbyshire
I love this so much! Other lip balms seem to just dry my lips out further but these ones hydrate and nourish my lips beautifully. I’m usually a serial lip balm applier but with the balm dot coms I only have to apply around twice a day. I love the flavours they do and how a couple of them are slightly tinted (cherry & Rose) I’m honestly obsessed & seriously impressed. I love how easy they are to apply, they come in a small squeeze tube so you don’t get that whole cartridge falling out when it gets to the end of your balm. (Also how cute is the packaging? They look like little tubes of paint)
Noelle R.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love Glossier Balm Dotcom , I purchased the Birthday Cake Balm, I actually bought it from MilkBar in NYC,. It came with a cute little make-up bag.

I bought it in September of 2017, and it's lasted until now (Jan 2018). I would purchase this product again.

The only con with the product is that I have to use my finger to get a great coat on my lips.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.