BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
  • How good do these smell! And where can I find them? Do th...2 Answers
anna w.
O Fallon, MO
the mint flavor tastes amazing and is great at keeping lips moisturized! easy to travel with and great formula. only thing i would change would be the shape of the dispenser: it is sometimes inconvenient to apply with fingers.
Jennifer S.
I love this stuff! It' a great lip balm! I like the fact that it' universal. You can use it anywhere on you body, not just your lips! You can use it on your cuticles,  elbow, hands, or where ever you want. I wouldn' use it as a face moisturizer unless you have extremely dry skin. I used it as a moisturizer before going to bed and woke up super oily. Other than that it is great and definitely worth the price. A little goes a long way.
Kathryn M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I am obsessed with this balm! I have the coconut and the cherry. The coconut is clear and smells so good and is so moisturizing. The cherry is slightly tinted red and super cute - also very moisturizing. IM IN LOVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE!
Nicole H.
Love the smell (especially the coconut) and texture, easy to dispense and apply.  I have the coconut and birthday balms and both are really pleasant, though sometimes the birthday scent can initially be a little overwhelming. They were gifted, so they're a little more expensive than what I would pay for a lip balm. One thing to be careful of is if you always squeeze it the same way, it will wear out the packaging and potentially crack it.
Natasha P.
This balm is definitely moisturizing!! It helps keep water from escaping the skin (vs hydrating which is adding water to it. The only way to add water to skin is to drink water). I love the mint flavor and feeling of this balm. It's great for my chapped lips. It's kept my lips safe from harsh, winter cold winds as well. I've used this on my eyes and cheeks for a dewy look as well! I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future!
Leah N.
St. Cloud
I own this in the Birthday flavor. Glossier packaging is so minimalist and cute! The scent is just like vanilla cake, but it tastes pretty bad. The sparkles in it are pretty dispersed throughout so it’s not glittery at all, it’s nice and subtle. My lips always feel soft and moisturized when using this, and the shine it gives is nice as well. I like this enough, I just don’t think it’s any better than any other lip balm on the market, though.
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
Best lip-balm I’ve ever tried. Received a sample in my Ipsy subscription bag and it’s been great for my dry, cracked lips during winter months. Leaves my lips feeling hydrated and refreshed. No need to constantly re-apply.
April T.
Cary
Love this stuff! I know people called it high priced Vaseline, but that doesn't make my lips feel like this! I have the birthday cake one. Tastes just Luke vanilla birthday cake. There's s slight glitter but basically not noticeable. I do sometimes put it on dry spots on my face if I don't have lotion handy and it seems to help with that (it is supposed to be an all purpose balm). I will definitely buy more and in other flavors. I use about 1-2 times every day and I've had it for months. Wrapper does wear a little especially if rubbing up again things.
Lexi P.
Salisbury
This balm is actually one of the best things that’s ever happened to me. I have horribly dry and cracked lips all year round and I’ve hated chapsticks and other good stuff for so long. This balm changed it all for me, I can actually tolerate it on my lips! I’ve purchased coconut, birthday cake, and rose and they all smell so amazing and nourish my poor lips like no other. This isn’t just slightly more expensive lip balm, it’s a life changer.
Shayna G.
Los Angeles , CA
Favorite “chapstick”. Although this is a universal balm I do prefer to use it on my lips! I’ve tried birthday cake and coconut. While birthday cake does have glitter in it, it does have a slight gritty feeling on the lips.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.