BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
Georgie L.
southampton
This little beauty has got me in to lip balm hook line and sinker! I put it on at night and when I wake up I feel like I’ve had filler injected in to my lips!!!! So moisturising!!!
Rachel L.
Brantford
i love this stuff! it’s super universal, i use it sometimes as face moisturizer before makeup. it smells amazing & feels great on the face. i have to coconut one, & the birthday cake one, & i love them both!
Lucy H.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Glossier Birthday Balm Dot Com (£10) ; a hydrating, multipurpose lip and skin salve to nourish and repair dry skin. They have various different flavours; Original, Birthday, Rose, Cherry, Mint and Coconut. I Opted for the birthday flavour because it smells like cake and has a slight shimmer to it. I want the mint and coconut ones next.
Lily M.
Best lip balm!! Fell head over heels for this (birthday edition), only need the smallest amount as a little goes a long way. Quite thick and very moisturising and takes a long time to soak into my lips, which I like as it keeps them hydrated for a long period of time before reapplying. The shimmers are very discreet but pretty!
Olivia S.
Toronto
It's a great lip balm I like the minty flavor and cooling feel. I knows it's an all over product but I don't think I'd use it anywhere but my lips with such a thick consistency.
Elica Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
This is a nice lip balm. I got it in "mint", which has that cooling and minty feeling after you apply it. It's nice and smooth and most importantly, NOT sticky.  I'ts really hydrating and leaves my lips feeling smoother smooth :) The packaging is super cute too! And it's small enough to just toss into your bag. Recommended!
Belinda B.
Toronto, ON
Great allover balm. I use on lips, cuticles, as a highlighter - amazing! Love glossier products, and this one did not disappoint! Also love the coconut and mint for lips! Delicious! Definitely recommend!
Camila R.
Toronto
Amazing! The scent alone is heaven. I bought the Birthday Cake version and I am in love. It keeps my lips moisturized and the hint of sparkle in the balm is perfect. The formula isn’t sticky but still has a creamier consistency if that makes sense? Love their products, well worth the price especially if you purchase the trio.
Grizzly N.
Ontario
I received the coconut balm in my Ipsy bag.  It is very hydrating and smooths my lips. I put it on before bed and it lasts all night. Fabulous. Sometimes I put it on as a base before lipstick. It is very hydrating.  It also helps to moisturize my cuticles.  I will definitely buy more when mine runs out!
Kelsey W.
Vancouver , SC
This is my holy grail lipbalm - it is super hydrating even on the most chapped lips. Although it looks like it could have a thick consistency, it applies very easily and doesn't feel heavy on the lips. I recommend this to all of my friends! The packaging is very convenient and small enough to carry around easily.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.