BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Emily W.
Tuscaloosa
I love this!! I got it in Ipsy in the mint flavor and I love it! It’s super thick and moisturizing. I defiantly want to try the rose shade also. This one have so pigment to it, but it does offer a nice shine.
Chealsea L.
33023 kinley ann ct
Love how smooth and light this balm feels on your lips . Leaves them feeling soooo soft . Good amount of product and priced really well .
Madalyn F.
Grove Oak, Alabama
this is the best lip balm i have ever used. it keeps my lips super moisturized and makes them look amazing. it is really worth the price and i plan on repurchasing one I’m done with the balm dotcom im using now.
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
I have the coconut flavored on and it’s amazing! I love lip care and this hands down is one of my favorites. It’s almost like a mask that you put on, but not as oily.
Heather F.
I got this from an ipsy bag but it actually works pretty well. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it well but, when I tried to put it on top of a liquid lipstick to make it glossy, it didn't sit well. I may need to practice more but it's good by itself and I love lip balm.
Jennifer P.
Great addition to your skincare stash. I keep these handy in my purse as well as in my makeup drawer. Use for everything from dry lips to split cuticles to a dewy glow on your cheekbones.
April B.
United States
I am addicted to and also obsessed with lip balms. I am always looking for the best of the best and I consider this one of the best. It takes the smallest amount to get your lips soft and quenched. It is extremely soft and smooth. I can have extremely dry and dehydrated lips and apply this and they instantly feel better. Plus it smells good too.
Erin C.
Arlington, TX
I received this in my Ipsy bag and was so excited to try this. The scrub does work and makes your lip super soft but the only negative thing I have to say is that it is very greasy and hard to get off.
Haley F.
Carpinteria
Love the scent of these! They all smell amazing and they feel nice but can be slightly gloppy and not that moisturizing. I will keep buying though because the tube is super convenient and cute and the scents are delicious. Rose is my favorite because of the slight pink tint and it also mixes nicely with the mint.
Sharai B.
Los Angeles
My first glossier product and I love it. The rose smell isn’t too overwhelming and I can use it on my lips, hands and elbows
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.