BY GLOSSIER

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...8 Answers
  • What flavor is the best!2 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
Jadiena D.
They are great. I have them in 3 flavors. Cherry, coconut and the milk collab. I don’t like the application it’s really harsh in the lips they need to like a round tip. Definitely would buy it in every other flavor but the need to change the applicator tip.
Gaby L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Currently using the Birthday Balm Dotcom. I'm already so obsessed that I went back and ordered a back up tube of this. It truly is the best salve I have ever used, and I always keep it on me. Not to mention how absolutely adorable the packaging is as well.
Nina S.
This lip balm is such a travesty guys don't spend $12 on this it really isn't worth it! The only thing that's nice about this is that it has cute packaging and smells like rose. Otherwise it's just a lip balm. Worse than drugstore. WILL NOT help you when it gets cold.
Gabriela P.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this balm. Especially in the cherry and coconut versions. It definitely meets my expectations. I love it on the go if you want to go for a more expensive balm. It is really moisturizing and shiny on the lips which is great for a glossy summer look!
Vilma V.
I received this in "Mint". It is a mint flavored high end lip balm, salve, and moisturizer for overly dry skin. A little goes a long way. Long lasting. Ideal for skin prep before applying a lip scrub. This product is sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Brooke M.
Buffalo
Such a nice lip balm,  not sticky at all. This keeps me lips moisturized all day. Love the idea of a liquid balm, great packaging for the product. I am a repeat user and have tried all the scents, I love them all and would continue to buy again.
Caroline B.
Milton, GA
Even though this is just a lip balm it is the BEST lip balm I have ever tried!! Adorable packaging, affordable price, great flavours, and it leaves your lips super soft. Couldn’t be a better product and I will be repurchasing for as long as they make it!
Molly M.
Franklin, TN
This is an amazing balm for all over your body. I mostly use it for my lips and love how moisturize it feels but occasionally I’ll use it on my cuticles. A little bit of it goes a long way which I really appreciate. I’ve had mine for a few months and still have a little bit left but I’ll definitely be getting more. I recommend anyone to at least give it a try, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
kenzie s.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff. I'm the type of person who carries around chapstick and is constantly reapplying any time my lips feel dry, which is normally every 30-45 minutes. Not with this! I can put this on and wear it up to 2 hours without needing to reapply. It seriously hydrates your lips, isn't sticky at all, and gives the prettiest glossy finish. It's perfect paired over top of a lipstick or on its own. The only downside to this product is the price, but not enough to make it lose a star. 10/10 from me!
Lindsey S.
Lansing
Glossier is one of my favorite product lines! It all smells amazing and works great! I love the mint balm dotcom and Birthday cake! This product clears my dry skin and smells fabulous! I have sensitive skin and would recommend glossier to everyone!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.