BY GLOSSIER

• Is this for your skin or is it a lip balm?4 Answers
  • What flavor is the best!2 Answers
Brit K.
Pitman, NJ
This stuff is my go to! I put it on my lips every night and wake up with super soft and hydrated lips. It's a fairly decent size tube but a little definitely goes a long way. I love that I don't need to constantly reapply like I do with most other balms and chapsticks. There's no real fragrance in the original version either, it's almost like a heavier duty Vaseline.
Maddie H.
Burlington, VT
I really wanted to love this, but unfortunately I purchased this after I saw that lanolin- a known comedogenic ingredient was in it. Got a couple of solid pimples around my lips. I am a huge fan of glossier, but this was just an unfortunate experience. It's also pretty pricey for what it is, basically vaseline/carmex in a bigger, more aesthetically pleasing tube.
Diana M.
THIS PRODUCT IS SO AMAZING. I originally bought this just for my lips. It does that job exceptional, and the moisture lasts all day. Also, I then use the same product to put above my cheeks, right where I would put my highlight. Then I put my powder highlighter on top of it, and it gets the most dewy and natural glow EVER. I recommend this for everyone. This is a must buy.
sonali s.
this is my most fave product of glossier. people think it's pricey but it's worth every dime. my lips are really soft and smooth and the fine lines have decreased. the reason i love this the most is because of the flavor i have the birthday one and it's as if eating a birthday cake ! another good thing about this is it's an universal salve and can be used on any dry areas. the area near my nose and chin get super dry and i applied this at night and had super moisturized skin in the morning
Angela N.
happy valley
The lip balm is pretty thick and the packaging is really cute, very minimal and simple. It keeps my lips moisturized and the consistency is rlly nice and thick. It’s gentle one the lips but there’s a problem... it’s rlly expensive for a lip balm.👄
Taylor W.
Carlisle, PA
So moisturizing! I have the coconut and the cherry, I believe it is. The coconut one is not tinted and smells marvelous, so I've been using it for overnight lip hydration. I've only purchased this once, but I would definitely buy it again when I run out!
Jasmin R.
Glossier's balms are the bomb!! I have every single one of there balms from there new trio line as well. The one that I always reach out from my bag is the coconut balm dotcom which has a very pleasing smell and it also keeps my lips very smooth and healthy.
Rosaline W.
Los Angeles, CA
I was totally suckered into their marketing and bought a Coconut Balm Dotcom because the coral color packaging is so cute. As for the product itself, I think it's expensive for what you get! The product itself is good for dry spots on my hands, cuticles, etc. but I don't think it's moisturizing enough for my lips! I'd reach for Aquaphor over this.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
I use cherry and coconut daily. Coconut before bed, and cherry during the day when I don't care for much color. Both my favorite for moisturizing the lips. Not too thick or thin, melts right into your lips and they're the yummiest scents. No fuss!
Lauren T.
It really is the "balm dot com." I've used a lot of lip balms and skin salves over the years, and this is one of the best. It's hydrating without being sticky and the mint flavor (which is the one I bought) is very refreshing.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.