BY GLOSSIER

• What flavor is the best!2 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?6 Answers
Dani D.
Northridge, CA
This is such a good lip balm! The packaging is the cutest thing and makes me happy every time I pull it out of my purse. The balm itself is great and keeps my lips nice and soft.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
The Coconut Balm Dotcom is my ultimate favorite lip balm. I'm on a coconut kick right now but it's so good I just keep reaching for it. Not only is it good on your lips but I use it on my dry elbows & any other dry spot on my body.
Lauline G.
I am obsessed with the millennial pink vibes the packaging first of all. I am a first time buyer of Glossier but I love this brand. I love the balm dotcalm; while it is similar to a Vaseline, the packaging is what sold me. I love how sanitary it is- I hate products where I have to use my fingers to dip into a jar and could potentially contaminate the contents. Here there's no issue. My lips are definitely get the moisture they crave!
Madi B.
I bought the tinted rose shade of balm dotcom and I was a little disappointed. First of all the rose was definitely very intense and I didn’t love that. I also couldn’t see the pink tint on my lips when I applied it. The tint was one of the main reasons I bought the rose shade so I was a tad disappointed. However, the balm itself is fairly long lasting (I have to reapply it a few times throughout the day)
Hong-Ah D.
Rockville, MD
Bought this after seeing KathleenLights talk about it in one of her favorites. I have naturally bigger lips and they get dry and chapped very, very easily, especially overnight. It used to be so bad that I would sometimes wake up in the morning and my lips would crack and bleed.
Now, I slather this on before bed and when I wake up, my lips are soft, hydrated, plump, and my lipstick goes on like a dream.
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA
I love Glossier so much! It's such a simple, minimalist brand. The balm dotcom is great for moisturizing chapped lips in the winter. My lips get extra dry and even cracks in the winter time, so using a thicker product like this really helps prevents this from happening. I enjoy using this at night or under my lippies. I definitely would recommend this to anyone in the market for a new lip balm.
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Pretty standard petroleum jelly balm. The nonscented/original one is comparable to Vaseline or Aquaphor. I wouldn't repurchase the regular one simply for that reason but I definitely want to try the flavored/scented versions of BalmDotCom. I'm especially interested in the coconut flavor. I"m a huge fan of Aquaphor and BalmDotCom and these are intensely hydrating. Put some on before bed to wake up with silky soft lips!
Kat S.
I love this one! It's super moisturizing and feels amazing. I also think it brings out the rosy tones on my lips. Minus one star though because I think it's a little overpriced for what it is. Considering its main ingredient is petrolatum (aka plain old Vaseline), it should be worth a few bucks less.
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
I use a little bit of this right after getting of my flight from FL to Cali because my lips felt really dry and were hurting really bad and this stuff made them feel great again. A little goes a long way. It's my go to product before applying a matte lip. It works great for me!
Mary C.
Littleton, CO
This product. What can I say about it that accurately states how amazing it is. This is my go to chapstick but I also use it on my cuticles, elbows, basically anywhere that can use a little moisture and love. I love that it is fragrance free and also is absorbs so fast into my skin. All my friends own this, mainly because I have made sure that everyone has one by buying them their own!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.