BY GLOSSIER

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...9 Answers
  • What flavor is the best!2 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?6 Answers
Savannah S.
This is the only lip balm I'm ever gonna use for the rest of my life. The packaging is so easy and all four scents (cherry, rose, mint, coconut) are amazing. I use a thick layer at night as a night balm but I am constantly using this during the day, as well. It's thick, so it stays on and keeps hydrating all day. The price is a little up there, but it is so worth it. I have never had softer lips.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
Literally the best lip balm on the market. I was hesitant to purchase it at first, as I read too many reviews that basically described it as cutely packaged Vaseline. That couldn't be further from the truth. I have been using Vaseline for years as a night time lip treatment. When I wake up in the morning, it is gone. That is not the case with Balm Dotcom. Balm Dotcom is super moisturizing and long lasting. I can't go anywhere without a tube of this! Coconut and Mint are my faves!
Mary Kate R.
Charleston, SC
This is a great product, but I feel like you can get much more for a cheaper amount for a very similar product. I have used the only the original balm dotcom and I like it a lot but it seems very similar to a product like vaseline. Over all it is a nice product but I wouldn't recommend solely because it seems to expensive for what it is
S B.
Buffalo
The most versatile product I own. Amazing for dry lips. I also use it on my cheekbones for a dewy look. The tube lasted me a few months so it was worth the money.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite all in one product! I use it mostly to keep my cuticles moisturized to discourage picking but it is perfect for lips and any other dry area. Plus being from glossier you know it comes with a level of quality that is unmatched in the beauty industry. FYI I was NOT paid to write this. I genuinely love this product.
Jessica T.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely love this product from Glossier! I have very dry lips and they tend to crack . This balm has completely changed my dry lips . I apply it anytime I feel my lips are getting dry I keep one at home and one in my purse at all times. I can't live without this product!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This lip balm is a very greasy, very slippery lip balm. It really does hydrate and moisturize the lips, and helps keep chapped lips at bay, but if you aren't a fan of very slippery, very oily lip balms, you'll definitely want to pass on this one. It's a very hydrating lip balm, but it can definitely be uncomfortable on the lips.
Janis C.
I have this is in the coconut scent and I love it! This is a really good multipurpose salve. I use it for my lips and elbows. If I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes, I rub some of this on the back of my ankle to prevent cuts. It's a bit pricey so i don't think I'll purchase this again because it's just like Vaseline or aquaphor
Mollie B.
Have been using this on my children and myself this winter. I love how a little goes a very long way. I find this to be comparable in consistency to Aquaphor, but just feels more silky on the lips. I have a small patch of eczema on my eyelid and this has drastically improved the dryness when I put it on over night. I have the regular and can't wait to order the Mint and the Coconut.
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased the rose balm dotcom. I do have to say I feel like this product is very similar to vaseline when it comes to the ingredients and consistency. That being said, you will not find vasoline in this type of adorable packaging, and you will also not find vasoline in these scents. The rose scent is very nice and not super overpowering. I love the applicator as well because it gives me the perfect amount. Great to throw in my purse, and a little goes a long way.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.