BY GLOSSIER

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...9 Answers
  • Is this for your skin or is it a lip balm?4 Answers
  • What flavor is the best!2 Answers
Massella D.
This skin salve is everything you need. It's super hydrating, priced appropriately, and a great size in terms of value. Like all Glossier products the packaging is simple and clean. I really like that I can use it on more than my lips. If you see a dry patch you can certainly rub some on. I just finished my first tube after over 6 months with it and have ordered another. It does the job well if you're looking for hydrated and kissable lips.
Hailee S.
Turlock, Ca
I recently ordered the glossier balm dotcom trio in coconut, birthday, and mint Let me just say these are actually the bomb.com, they stay on for so long and are so moisturizing. After one use my lips feel so much softer and smooth. so happy with my purchase.
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
Its nothing exciting and basically a fancy tube of vaseline but there is nothing wrong with it. If paying that much money for you all purpose body balm doesn't phase you, then why not?! The packaging is super cute and minimalist and its contents are quite effective if I say so myself. The shape of the packaging also allows it to be easily stored and conveniently pulled out if every you got a pair of chapped lips or cracking cuticles.
Laura B.
i've been in love with the balm.com since it came out. i have every flavor/tint they've made so far. i love the rose & cherry ones for my lips. it's is a top notch lip balm and you can really use it anywhere you need some moisture, on your cuticles, a little on the cheekbone for a subtle highlight, it's truly a multitasker. glossier is a brand that i've tried nearly every product from, and the balms are one of the products i keep repurchasing. it makes your lips soft, moisturized, and leaves a little shine. the flavored ones also leave a hint of color. i even give these as gifts. love it!
Stephanie W.
I received a sample size of this product in an ipsy bag and while I think the packaging is cute and the fragrance options are nice, I don't use mineral oil or petroleum based products.
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
I bought this in the new Birthday Cake flavor. It's my first ever balm dotcom and I think it's pretty good. I definitely would not consider this an all over skin salve because it doesn't really melt into your skin like it's advertised to. I tried some on my cheeks as a dewy highlight because it has a light holo shimmer in it and it hasn't really blended, just sat kind of greasily on top. That being said, it's great for lips! Super hydrating, heavy duty balm/gloss that can be layered over pigment for a light shimmer or worn by itself to give a moisturized natural look. I'd recommend it.
Michelle L.
I just got this in the mail and I have been so excited for it! It's my first time using it and I love it. I was never a fan of petroleum jelly on my lips, and this is sort of reminiscent of that; but I don't hate it. My lips arent left super stick and the smell, while initially not all to great, really isn't that bad over time.
Mer D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this balm for my lips and cuticles. It feels less gloopy and thick than straight petroleum jelly, and absorbs much more quickly- especially on my cuticles. The tube is super cute too and better than sticking your finger into a tub o'grease. Only drawback is the price. This is glorified Vaseline and while it has some more finesse, I have it in my bedside table only so I don't use it all up too fast. It's lasted a long time that way, like six months and going. I will be repurchasing!
Moira S.
Montclair, NJ
I swear by this balm to keep my lips moisturized! I have the Rose Balm Dot Com which is perfect to not only soothe my lips but to also add a nice pink tint. While the product is a little pricey, I've never had a balm that provides so much moisture so it's definitely worth it! Plus with the Rose Balm I've found that I can also use it on my cheeks to once again add some tint. So there's even more bang for your buck!
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
I just purchased the coconut balm and although I don't hate it- I'm not blown away either. For the price I would have expected some thing way better. I wish the scent or taste was a little stronger. To me it feels like just Vaseline on my lips... Nothing special. And also, it doesn't stay on your lips as long as I would want either. But.... the packaging is great :) Don't think I would purchase this product again.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.