BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?2 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
Roxy A.
Middlebury, VT
Smells heavenly, especially the Birthday Balm! Feels very nice on your lips, it's thick and a little goes a long way! Bought mine in the Glossier showroom. It does moisturize and is really nice. Would purchase again!
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
I got the mint one as a gift and it's one of the best things in my purse. I use it on my lips, elbows, nails, feet, and on my nose when I get sick and it gets sore. I would definitely buy this product again 10000%!
Angela T.
Basically... It's just like Vaseline, but a lightweight version. I like the packaging and convenience of this so I carry it around in my bag. You can use it on lips, cuticles, and dry spots. Price is average
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
super smooth and super glossy however i don't like paying 16$ for a lip moisturizer. honestly it is the same as every other lip moisturizer except you are paying for the cute packaging.
Jessica M.
Atlantic Highlands
One of my all time favorite lip balms and all around salve! I'm a lip balm fanatic and his is at the top of my list. It's a little thicker than petroleum jelly in my opinion. Leaves lips very hydrated. I have every flavor including the original. And have just recently stocked up on the original so I don't run out!
Ashley N.
This product is absolutely beautiful on the lips, and gives a beautiful glossy finish to any makeup look! Easy to apply, and worth every penny! Definitely would reccomend!!
Ashleigh M.
White Plains , MD
Absolutely amazing!!! The feel of this is so moisturizing on my lips. I also use it around my nose to moisturize very dry spots before I put foundation in. Love love love.
Charmaine S.
One of my favorite lip balms. It is worth all the hype. Leave your lips feeling super moisturized and not that weird feeling casting feeling other lip balms give off.
Hope B.
nashville
This balm is everything! I purchased the birthday cake flavor and besides the fact that it is so moisturizing and glossy throughout the entire day it smells so good.
Ali B.
Plainfield, IL
I swear it healed my lips INSTANTLY. I have a problem with dry lips and this made them better right away! You only need a Teeny tiny bit to cover your whole lip area
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.