BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Lauren J.
Corona, CA
Literally my biggest obsession. I use it everyday, and the coconut scent is my favorite. It is slightly overpriced, but you can easily find a 20% off coupon on most social media platforms. It is totally worth every penny though.
Ilham S.
Montgomery Village, MD
I purchased the trio that comes with the cherry, rose and mint balm dotcom and I love them! I'm not really much of a lipstick wearer for my go-to look and these are great, they keep my lips soft and hydrated throughout the day!
Autumn B.
Fitchburg, MA
Balm dotcom is everything!!! I use this on my lips, elbows, eyelids, everywhere... It's amazing! Hydrates and makes you glow. It smells good and it's easy to use. Withstands hot weather well too
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
Just perfect. I bought the Birthday version and the scent is incredible! It's hydrating and moisturizing - not just sealing like other balms I tried, e.g. the famous one by Nuxe.
Perfect to use at night before going to bed or over a colored lip product to make it glossy. Totally recommended!
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
Glossier Balm is deff one of my favorites. Even though it is a bit pricey compared to other balms that do the same work, i tend to still gravitate towards it. But it indeed is apart of my holy grail for lip care. The packaging is sleek and simple easy for on the go.
Imelda M.
I ordered the Rose Balm Dotcom with my Phase 1 set. After using it, I easily fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and it smells so good! I don't think any lip balm has ever kept my lips this moisturized throughout the day. I seriously want to buy more already!!
Chelsea V.
Carnegie, PA
Definitely not worth the hype as far as lip balm/moisturizers go. Pricey for the size and the coconut scent was almost too subtle to notice. I finally tried this cult favorite but was super disappointed. They give you samples and stickers, but it still was not worth it imo.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
I am living for this lip balm. First the packaging is gorgeous, very simple and good quality. The actual product is amazing... has a thick consistency but it is very moisturizer. I have the coconut one and smells SO good! And you can use it in so many ways. Amazinggg
Danielle M.
I love the balms! I use them primarily on my lips and they do a wonderful job of rehydrating and repairing them. I also discovered that the mint one is amazing to put under your eyes! It is so refreshing!
Kristin C.
Lenexa, KS
This balm is fantastic. I've been using The Balm Dotcom for about a year now and this is the only multi-purpose balm I have that I keep going back to. During the summer, it is my go to lip balm, but it's amazing for any dry patches during the colder months.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.