BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Jordan W.
This is one of those lip balms that makes you think “do I really need another lip balm??” Well yes. Yes you do. You need this one. I recommend the coconut and rose flavors. They’re so moisturizing and comfortable to wear. I have so many tubes sitting around my house it’s ridiculous. But my lips always look soft and supple after wearing this.
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
This is a wonderful lip balm. I have the coconut scent and it smells amazing, more like coconut cake than true coconut. Though its ingredients are basically the same as Vaseline with fragrance, I love that it’s in a tube. So much more sanitary than dipping into a tub. It’s also great for a glossy eye or highlight.
East f.
Morristown, NJ
I love Glossier Birthday Balmdotcom. This is perfect for an everyday shimmer without being too over the top. It's super moisturizing and light weight. I love the packaging. Highly recommend. I can't wait to try the other Balmdotcom by Glossier.
Hanna L.
Burlington, VT
I love Balm Dotcom! It smells so good and does wonders on both my lips and my skin. I always want to have a tube on me. I have a few now. Rose is my favorite! It definitely met my expectations. It's a little heavier than my chapsticks, which is nice for super dry lips. I'll restock before I run out!
nish c.
I love this chapstick! It keeps my lips moisturized especially during the winter months. It's very easy to use and apply and long lasting. The packaging is adorable and it shipped very fast. Glossier is an amazing company and I would definitely buy it again.
Anna C.
Mantua
This is just an awesome product and the only reason I gave it 4 stars is the packaging it flakes off and sometimes I wish it had an easier applicator but other than that I love it. I've had like 10 of them use it on my lips and cuticles. They smell amazing and leave just the perfect amount of shine not super sticky just perfect! A must for your lips 👄
Alice T.
BRONX, NY
A great product all around. I mainly use it as lip balm and i love the finish it gives. Not oily, but not completely matte. Just makes your lips look super hydrated and healthy. The coconut scent is heavenly and packaging is on point!
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
❤️❤️I love to use this on my lips and dry patches on my face. It smells amazing and works surprisingly well. Puts other balms to sham to be honest. Cant wait to use this in the winter! No more cracked lips for me;)
Ajea N.
Hyde Park, MA
I love all Glossier products but this was definitely one of the firsts that I used. I love how the Balm Dotcom has multiple purposes. I found that when I put it on my lips, my lips seemed like they were drying out throughout the day. Whereas when I put it on my cuticles, I love they felt!
Shelby H.
IN LOVE! It's so hydrating and gives your lips a moisturized pout for hours. It also works great on your cuticles and face. I've seen the glossier employees use this as a glossy 'eyeshadow' or add a sheen to their cheekbones. It's so multipurpose
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.