Glossier Balm Dotcom
Glossier Balm Dotcom
By Glossier
Amy C.
Auburndale, MA

Is this a "glorified Vaseline" or is it really worth it ?

Kailey T.
Kailey T.
Storrs, CT
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Honestly, anything with petroleum as a main ingredient is going to be glorified vaseline. It's a drying agent that makes you apply over and over again.
JayCee P.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
11 months, 1 week ago
It's really not a glorified Vaseline! Let me tell you now that you should not be putting Vaseline on any part of your body because the chemicals in it cause cancer!! But this lip balm is actually so good. I am someone who applies chapstick every 20 minutes because idk it just doesn't work but HOOOH my god I tried this product today and it is amazing.
Yumi S.
Yumi S.
Valencia, CA
12 months ago
I think this is so worth it! They have many flavors like this one (no flavor), cherry, rose, mint, and coconut (my favorite!!!) With Vaseline, the ones I've seen and owned are the ones you need to dip your fingers in. With the Balm dot calm, you can squeeze it out and apply with your clean fingers or if you're out and about & don't want to use your fingers, you can just squeeze and place the product on your lips. If you really want to try, I think you should totally give these a chance. I prefer the flavored ones over the non flavor one. Bare in mind that the rose and cherry are colored!