BeautySkinGlossier
Balm dotcom Mint Travel Size Quantity of 2

Glossier Balm dotcom Mint Travel Size Quantity of 2

by Glossier

This is for two brand new tubes of Glossier in Mint Balm Dotcom Universal skin salve. Travel size 0.24 FL OZ / 7 ML. A hydrating, long-lasting, multipurpose lip balm and skin salve that’s packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to nourish and repair dry, chafed skin. The dense, waxy texture stays in place to seal in moisture wherever it goes.

This is your new ride or die balm. It’s soothing, conditioning, moisturizing, and iconic—and starting right now you won’t ever want to leave home without it.; It’s not just for your lips. This multitasking magic balm can also be used a million other ways in a pinch. (Think - skin salve and cuticle cream.); The fun scents give us major #tbt vibes. They’re like a grown-up version of the lip balms of our youth.

What is thissssssss?
Start your review of Glossier Balm dotcom Mint Travel Size Quantity of 2!
Julia S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Glossier Balm dotcom Mint Travel Size Quantity of 2 uploaded by Julia S.
Don’t walk …. RUN!!! This is the Glossier newest balm dot com in the shade cookie butter, and it cost $12. Omg I have no idea why no one is talking about it cause it’s so yummy! Not to mention the package is cute and when putting on it gives my lips a nice brown sugar tint. Pro tip: This can also be use on cuticles and extreme dry areas on your body like elbows, knees, or ankles. For my final thoughts: I’m in love with this balm dot com! If I had to pick my top ones this would be number one now. I need to stock up soon because sadly they are limited edition:( If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Shakeina W.
Glossier Balm dotcom Mint Travel Size Quantity of 2 uploaded by Shakeina W.
I love this lip mint balm dotcom. It's a nice consistency, has this little tingle after you apply and rub it in, and a little sweet flavor. There's a nice hydration to the lips. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is due to the applicator. It's like a anti itch cream or some type of tube like that. These lip balms needs an applicator applied to the tube and this would be a 5 star product.
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
Glossier Balm dotcom Mint Travel Size Quantity of 2 uploaded by Ashley D.
This honestly wasn’t my favorite lip balm. It’s ok, but I have a few more that I like way better than this. I don’t think it’s worth all the hype.
Taylor B.
Warren, RI
Purchased at: Glossier
Favorite lip balm of all time. The mint leaves a cooling sensation on my lips and keeps them so moisturized. It smells so good and actually kind of reminds me of mint chip ice cream.
Brendan D.
Richmond, VA
Keeps your lips soft and gives you an excellent cooling sensation when put on. Love the product! Glossier Balm dotcom Mint Travel Size Quantity of 2
Kaia O.
Cathedral city
So I got this in an Ipsy package and wasn’t all about glossier. But this lip balm is really good. It’s minty and makes you breath minty too. The packaging is VERY cute, unique, and aesthetic. It glides on very smoothly and isn’t very shiny. This is a really good product.
Layla R.
Clovis , CA
Love how minty this is and it's not so glossy that it's sticky. It's lightweight and soft on my lips!! I received this in an tipsy bag and fell in love with it!!!!
Raven W.
Hooks, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this for my lips and cuticles! I got the original "flavor" lol there is no flavor at all as it is original and the others are the flavors. This is super moisturizing like carmex almost only Wayy better as Im not a carmex fan. Love this recommend and will buy the full size to heal cracked lips and for my cuticles some tlc
Gail D.
Glossier is a new brand to me. I must say, I enjoy the tingle the mint in this balm leaves on the skin but am not sure it would feel great on chafed skin.
Ashleigh L.
Neenah, WI
Glossier Balm dotcom Mint Travel Size Quantity of 2! this is so cute - love the iea of 2 smaller sizes - makes it harder to lose haha. Big big big Glossier fan here. as always the product branding is **immaculate** and the product definitely delivers Glossier Balm dotcom Mint Travel Size Quantity of 2