BY GLOSSIER

• Which Flavour is better in the Glossier Balm Dotcom: Birthday c...2 Answers
  • What's your favourite scent?1 Answers
Gail B.
Yonkers, NY
This is the first Glossier product I've ever owned, and quite honestly, won't be the last.

My best friend took me to the showroom a month or two ago and long story short, she bought me a birthday balm because it smelled amazing. I'm a carmex/blistex gal because my lips crack all the time, and I love the burning sensation. But it's never worked perfectly for me. I thought this glossier balm would really only work as a sort of gloss for me, so I didn't use it much until one dayit was the only thing I could find in my bag since I rushed out of my place. My god, I'm telling you, this balm is the best. You know how sometimes lip product ends up on the sides of your mouth and it's disgusting, or when lip gloss sits on your lips and it's super sticky and annoying? THAS NOT THE CASE HERE AT ALL. It sits on your lips but it's light, and then your lips absorb it to an extent, and leave your lips soft. I don't even remember how many days I went without having to peel off my lip skin because of this product. It's the best. I'm sad my birthday balm is going to be finished soon but I'll be back.
Alex G.
I loooooove Balm Dotcom. When I first got it, I did think that it was a little overpriced and wasn't doing anything that drugstore lip balms couldn't do. However, after using it for a while I've definitely changed my mind. These keep my lips moisturized all day. I have Mint, Rose, Cherry, and Coconut. Mint is my favorite because it's so refreshing and I also love Cherry because it gives a nice tint to the lips. I enjoy Rose too and Coconut is my least favorite just because I don't like the scent (but everyone else does). I would pick one of these guys up and give it a try!
Kelsey L.
Grand Prairie, TX
The Coconut Glossier Balm Dotcom is my absolute favorite lip balm of all time. It’s the most moisturizing out of the Balm Dotcom line/ lip balm I’ve used to date. I love to put it on at night for beautiful, soft lips in the morning and apply 2-3 times throughout the day to ensure my lips are never dry and I’m always shocked by how long it lasts. I also just love it by itself for adding a simple ! beautiful sheen to the lips for a makeup look. This is a beauty must have for me & I seriously make everyone I meet try this. I’m like a Balm Dotcom pusher.
Kristen D.
lexington, KY
Although a little pricey for a lip balm, this product is absolutely worth the splurge. I've been a loyal burts bees customer for years and just recently picked up a tube of the rose balm dot com. IT. IS. LIFECHANGING. I will never go back. I battle dry cracked lips every fall and winter and since I've started using this in August, I've hardly had any issues. It is so incredibly moisturizing, has a slight gloss (which I love), and if you lather it on at night before bed you will have perfect lips in the morning. I've purchased as stocking stuffers for my family and, of course, one more for me. GO ORDER RIGHT NOW, you won't be disappointed.
Natasha J.
Saint Francis , WI
One might say this is a $12 Vaseline-- but that person would be mistaken!! This stuff is like a winter jacket for my lips. I have every flavor and they're all incredible. It has that vaseline texture, but it melts right into the lips. Birthday is by far the BEST flavor. Think upgraded lip smackers vanilla icing glitter gloss circa 1999. I keep the plain scent next to my bed and in my desk at work-- I even put it on dry knuckles and hands and it has healed redness within one application. Magical! Packaging is easy to use, and not easy to loose like a tiny little rolly poley chapstick. Purchased at Glossier.com and would recommend just ordering the 3 pack because you WILL want more.
Sharon G.
Fairfax, VA
this was one of the first products I’ve bought from glossier and it was pretty average.

Glossier is a great company and their packaging is to die for, however, some products, like this one, are pretty mediocre. I’ve noticed the balm tends to sit on the lips and not really get absorbed. As for it being an “universal salve,” when I tried to use it as a natural highlight, it broke me out. This DOES, however, work amazing on eyelids to make them look glossy!

Overall the product isn’t bad BUT a tube of lanolin would probably work just as well (for a cheaper price). I have the coconut and birthday cake and both smell amazing!
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I had no idea I could actually love a balm so much! I bought the mint flavor and has the perfect amount of "mintiness". I didn't realize before I ordered it that it's also great for more than just lips, but other skin that needs a little love, like super dry elbows. This is another Glossier product where a little bit of product goes a long way, so I anticipate this lasting a long time. My lips are SO soft and moisturized when I use this, and it's definitely my go-to balm!
Sabrina M.
Probably one of the best lip balm I've ever used! I currently have the rose one and have had it for about 2 weeks and love it so much that I just purchased the coconut flavor. I keep it everywhere with me. I literally can't go anywhere without it. And the crazy part is that it's kinda matte. A lip balm matte? I know right!!! Insane. But it is!!! I don't ever have that slippery or sticky feeling on me lips. And it's a multiple purpose product. Winner winner!!!
Eva K.
I love the bom dotcom line from Glossier so much. The tube packaging is great - keeps things sanitary and is super cute! I love the cherry - the sheer wash of color and smell are great! Coconut and Bday cake are sheer and smell delicious too. The Rose scent is lovely and calming and is a very, very (very) sheer pink. I use the totally sheer colors including the rose on my cuticles or elbows too in a pinch. Totally onboard with Glossier!!
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
This is, truly, the best lip balm I've ever owned. I received it from a friend who didn't want it, so I figured it wouldn't suit me, either. How wrong I was! I currently own the birthday flavor but have recently ordered coconut, mint, and rose, as well. I look forward to eventually trying them all! This formula goes on smoothly and just feels SO moisturizing. My lips feel soft, taste good, and appear healthy. Well done, Glossier.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Teresa M.
Gainesville, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Kira B.
Detroit, MI
How pink is the tint on the rose lip balm?
Amy C.
Auburndale, MA
Is this a "glorified Vaseline" or is it really worth it ?