Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque Travel Trio 3 x 0.5 oz

by GLOSS MODERNE

A replenishing moisture-treatment hair mask for instant gratification and startling shine. GLOSS Moderne is luxury haircare with technically-advanced, ultra-prestige formulations for every man, woman, and child. Developed by the beauty industry's top experts and the best chemists in the world, the award-winning Clean Luxury Haircare Collection was created with the latest haircare technology for unparalleled efficacy. Use the all-natural, coconut-oil based mask weekly or even daily, and get swept away by the signature fragrance of Coco de Soleil. This set contains:- 3 x 0.5 oz High-Gloss Travel Masque It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque Travel Trio 3 x 0.5 oz!
Bend, OR
I love love the scent of this hair mask. So lovely. I'm a mask junkie- hair and face masks - I was so excited to try this mask. I don't feel like it did anything exceptional for me that another, cheaper mask wouldn't do. It's certainly not bad. I just feel like, for the price, I would want more. But this travel trio was a great, more-affordable way to try this mask out.