Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque 4 Oz

by GLOSS MODERNE

GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Masque is a superior moisture treatment to smooth, soften and add shine to damaged, frizzy hair.

Where can you buy this brand?
Start your review of Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque 4 Oz!
OLGA Y.
Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque 4 Oz uploaded by OLGA Y.
GLOSS MODERNE Clean Luxury Hair Masque SOLEIL smells like coconut. You can apply this mask for 5+ minutes or use it as a overnight mask. After this mask, my hair feels soft, looks shiny, and it adds some natural volume. One of the ingredients is Shea Butter. This product is Cruelty-Free. On the brand's official website, I tried to find the full ingredients list, but it was unavailable. It's important when you are shopping online. You can see only the key ingredients. You can purchase 100 ml Tube for $55 and 120 ml Jar for $65. For this price I think the package of the product can be more eye-catching. Overall, I like my experience with the product and I'll continue to use this hair mask.
Ally H.
Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque 4 Oz uploaded by Ally H.
POV: wavy, fine hair. This mask smells great and doesn't weigh my fine hair down. However, it doesn't quite conditioner my hair as well as other conditioners and masks so there is no way I'd swing the price tag. I got this in a #FFF box at a major discount!
Michelle T.
Seattle
I am obsessed with glass moderne. I own all of their products. I only wash my hair 1 to 2 times a week, so I use this every time I wash. All of the products from this brand smell absolutely amazing! It smells kind of like roasted coconut/piña colada. This is a very heavy thick mask and I do have really long hair, it’s almost down to my butt, so I do use a pretty generous amount but since my scalp is so oily I try to just use it mid length to my ends. Sometimes I’ll put it on top of my head, but I rinse it out sooner than I do my ends. I only leave it in about 3 to 5 minutes, I try to go as long as I can, and my hair gets really tangled especially because I use so much dry shampoo and only wash my hair once to twice a week, and when I am rinsing this out I can really feel it detangling my strands which is really hard to find a good detangling conditioner or conditioning mask. I love following this up immediately with the glossy serum, and I apply that all throughout my my hair and then roll it up in my AQUIS Lisse Luxe Hair Turban. And the end results are silky smooth healthy hydrated glossy hair! If you’re looking for a good conditioning mask I highly recommend this one!
Kai K.
I got to try this in my Sephora Play! Box this month. Leave a small amount on your hair for 5 minutes and rinse out. Your hair will be super smooth! Smells like coconut and isn’t overpowering. Can be pricey!
christine D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I adore this line and this hair mask!!!! I find it better than my Kerastase one, that I used to swear by! It's uber hydrating and it really helps to liven my hair when it's looking a bit dry and unhealthy. The smell is a gorgeous coconut island getaway in a bottle. It's not artificial smelling at all! I'm super sensitive to smells. My hairs texture is a bit dry and frizzy!
Mahlaqa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Initially I didn’t think this mask was going to be worth it’s cost, and I felt like the cost was too high for a tiny bottle, considering I have long hair. But after my hair dried, I saw a major difference in hair texture, consistency, and shine!!! My hair is wavy and super frizzy and there was zero fizz after using this product and hair drying. I highly recommend if you are looking for a mask that will prevent frizziness with air drying
Shay W.
Columbia, IL
This mask is pretty amazing. It smells great. It leaves my dry, frizzy hair moisturized and smooth. I truly can’t believe how soft my hair is from this product.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
This does my hair good. I have curly hair that frizzes and breaks so easily. When I use this mask I can tell a difference in my hair. It’s softer. Less frizz and it seems to have a better hair day then without.
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
I definitely would recommend this product. I can tell the difference with one use. I like how it smells. It made my hair softer and shinier. I have platinum blonde hair that’s damaged. My hair doesn’t feel dull, or dry. It’s great.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love love the scent of this hair mask. So lovely. I'm a mask junkie- hair and face masks - I was so excited to try this mask. I don't feel like it did anything exceptional for me that another, cheaper mask wouldn't do. It's certainly not bad. I just feel like, for the price, I would want more.