Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque 0.5 oz

by GLOSS MODERNE

A clean, unisex, luxury masque that is perfect for all hair types. This resplendent moisture-treatment masque provides instant results and incredible shine. Used weekly or even daily, it conditions hair while preserving color and extending keratin or other treatments. The super concentrated formula is made without bulking agents or fillers and features the signature fragrance of Coco de Soleil. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product, like all Gloss Moderne products, is vegan and free of sodium chloride, gluten, and animal testing. It is hypoallergenic and cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque 0.5 oz!
The brand has since re-named this product. Overall, the Gloss Moderne Clean Luxury Masque is a REALLY nice hair mask. I absolutely LOVE the coconut scent. This mask is super concentrated so a little bit of product can go a long ways. This jar is pretty small so I use it sparingly on hair strands that need repairing. It leaves my bleach colored hair intensely conditioned. Hair feels soft, smooth, and looks healthy. The results are temporary, after a few days I need to mask again to keep hair feeling conditioned. It is very pricey especially for the amount you get. Knocking one star off. Knowing this, I am not sure if I would splurge at $65. There are other cruelty, vegan, and paraben free brands on the market roughly in the $35 range.
I received this in a store sampler set and really enjoyed it! I haven't looked into getting a size bigger than the .5oz that I used up but it might be worth it. The rich coconut fragrance is heavenly and this left my hair smooth and softened and lightly scented.
Florence , KY
The smell is nice, almost like a vanilla coconut. But I actually felt that it made my hair more dry. I did not notice a glossy sheen or shine on my hair. And there was not an instant moisture. If it were not for the smell I would not recommend this at all.
Bend, OR
I love love the scent of this hair mask. So lovely. I'm a mask junkie- hair and face masks - I was so excited to try this mask. I don't feel like it did anything exceptional for me that another, cheaper mask wouldn't do. It's certainly not bad. I just feel like, for the price, I would want more.