BY GLOSS MODERNE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxury hair mask that moisturizes hair with high-quality, hydrating coconut oil. Key benefits:- Deep conditions hair- Controls frizz- Treats damaged hair If you want to know more…Super-concentrated without bulking agents or fillers, this nourishing formula conditions hair while preserving color and extending keratin treatments. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and hypoallergenic. It does not contain sodium chloride or gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is indeed a REALLY nice hair mask. It doesn't pretend it's not a luxury brand, so you're paying a bit more for the luxury feeling - which in the case of this product, means the most divine smelling hair I've ever experienced. If you're only results-driven, the price tag may be a bit off-putting. But this is definitely one of those products where if you're able to afford it, you should definitely go for it! I guarantee you will enjoy using it!
Jessica L.
This mask smells amazing if you're into beachy coconutty vibes. It seems to be very natural as the mask seems to have a mixed consistently, like coconut oil. It does feel very moisturizing and the smell definitely lasts in my hair. I'm not too sure about the results as I've only used this a couple times, but so far so good. It is VERY pricey especially for the amount you get. I got mine with gilt city. I'm not sure I would splurge the 60 to get this again.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque 4 oz/ 120 mL more...
I love love the scent of this hair mask. So lovely. I'm a mask junkie- hair and face masks - I was so excited to try this mask. I don't feel like it did anything exceptional for me that another, cheaper mask wouldn't do. It's certainly not bad. I just feel like, for the price, I would want more.
Sara V.
Having extremely coily and kinky hair can either be a blessing or a curse ! This product helps make it a blessing ! Leaves my natural coils feeling soft , frizz free and with amazing shine ! Would recommend for all curly hair types
Alicia S.
Collegeville, Pa
I love the Gloss Moderne brand! This hair mask leaves your hair soft and frizz free. I also use the high gloss treatment to tame frizz on a daily basis and love it!
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I love this! My neice will use this in my hair when she curls it or straightens it and it makes my hair look healthier and shinier. I love it !
Kimberly C.
Memphis, TN
My hair is definitely over processed most the time. This did wonders on shine. Price point was decent for product payoff
Skylar N.
Belding, MI
Love this product! But it is very pricy! If it weren't so pricy, I would use it more!!
Aimar A.
Venezuela- Edo Guarico
Sinceramente no he usado, pero he escuchado que es muy bueno! Mi cabello tiene muchas encrespamiento, tal vez necesite esta
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Where can you buy this brand?