BY GLOSS MODERNE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxury hair mask that moisturizes hair with high-quality, hydrating coconut oil. Key benefits:- Deep conditions hair- Controls frizz- Treats damaged hair If you want to know more…Super-concentrated without bulking agents or fillers, this nourishing formula conditions hair while preserving color and extending keratin treatments. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and hypoallergenic. It does not contain sodium chloride or gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Michelle T.
Seattle
I am obsessed with glass moderne. I own all of their products. I only wash my hair 1 to 2 times a week, so I use this every time I wash. All of the products from this brand smell absolutely amazing! It smells kind of like roasted coconut/piña colada. This is a very heavy thick mask and I do have really long hair, it’s almost down to my butt, so I do use a pretty generous amount but since my scalp is so oily I try to just use it mid length to my ends. Sometimes I’ll put it on top of my head, but I rinse it out sooner than I do my ends. I only leave it in about 3 to 5 minutes, I try to go as long as I can, and my hair gets really tangled especially because I use so much dry shampoo and only wash my hair once to twice a week, and when I am rinsing this out I can really feel it detangling my strands which is really hard to find a good detangling conditioner or conditioning mask. I love following this up immediately with the glossy serum, and I apply that all throughout my my hair and then roll it up in my AQUIS Lisse Luxe Hair Turban. And the end results are silky smooth healthy hydrated glossy hair! If you’re looking for a good conditioning mask I highly recommend this one!
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
I definitely would recommend this product. I can tell the difference with one use. I like how it smells. It made my hair softer and shinier. I have platinum blonde hair that’s damaged. My hair doesn’t feel dull, or dry. It’s great.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I got to try this in my Sephora Play! Box this month. Leave a small amount on your hair for 5 minutes and rinse out. Your hair will be super smooth! Smells like coconut and isn’t overpowering. Can be pricey!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is indeed a REALLY nice hair mask. It doesn't pretend it's not a luxury brand, so you're paying a bit more for the luxury feeling - which in the case of this product, means the most divine smelling hair I've ever experienced. If you're only results-driven, the price tag may be a bit off-putting. But this is definitely one of those products where if you're able to afford it, you should definitely go for it! I guarantee you will enjoy using it!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love love the scent of this hair mask. So lovely. I'm a mask junkie- hair and face masks - I was so excited to try this mask. I don't feel like it did anything exceptional for me that another, cheaper mask wouldn't do. It's certainly not bad. I just feel like, for the price, I would want more.
Jessica L.
This mask smells amazing if you're into beachy coconutty vibes. It seems to be very natural as the mask seems to have a mixed consistently, like coconut oil. It does feel very moisturizing and the smell definitely lasts in my hair. I'm not too sure about the results as I've only used this a couple times, but so far so good. It is VERY pricey especially for the amount you get. I got mine with gilt city. I'm not sure I would splurge the 60 to get this again.
Sara V.
Ny
Having extremely coily and kinky hair can either be a blessing or a curse ! This product helps make it a blessing ! Leaves my natural coils feeling soft , frizz free and with amazing shine ! Would recommend for all curly hair types
Alicia S.
Collegeville, Pa
I love the Gloss Moderne brand! This hair mask leaves your hair soft and frizz free. I also use the high gloss treatment to tame frizz on a daily basis and love it!
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I love this! My neice will use this in my hair when she curls it or straightens it and it makes my hair look healthier and shinier. I love it !
Kimberly C.
Memphis, TN
My hair is definitely over processed most the time. This did wonders on shine. Price point was decent for product payoff
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Where can you buy this brand?