Gloss Moderne Clean Luxury Shampoo uploaded by Pragati L.Gloss Moderne Clean Luxury Shampoo uploaded by Pragati L.

BY GLOSS MODERNE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A refreshing, luxurious shampoo that nourishes hair with the best ingredients like hydrating coconut oil. Key benefits:- Gently cleanses hair- Makes hair soft and shiny- Treats damaged hair If you want to know more…Designed for all hair types and safe for everyday use, this super-concentrated formula is enriched with coconut oil to lock in moisture for soft, shiny, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of sodium chloride and gluten. It is vegan, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free.

Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I am super picky with hair products and extremely hard to impress with my super dry, color treated and abused hair. But this y’all impressed the space out of me. The samples gave me two washes and once my stockpile of hair products is gone I will be purchasing a full size of this shampoo and conditioner! This made my hair so shiny and revitalized. The smell was great too!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I received a sample if this product from sephora and it was enough for two washes and I bought the full size after just one wash. I recommend this to everyone. I have light brown hair, little oily, and never colored. This left my hair shiny, reduced oil, and the smell was very long lasting. I was washing my hair every other day and now every four days which is so much better for your hair.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received this as a free sample from Sephora and I’m so happy i did! I was able to get one wash from the shampoo. It left my hair feeling silky and smelling fresh. I would definitely buy the full size product!
Pragati L.
My husband had this in his travel kit. He travels much. I dont know from where he got this packs from. I thought of giving a try. I used both shampoo and conditioner. I didn’t find any amazing result using this. Very too little shampoo cleans scalp really well ( i lost my few strands using).
Conditioner is not that appealing though. But average
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This product is very good on your hair. I love trying g new stuff on my hair. Go out and use this product. It is nice on my hair. I would recommend using this to everyone I know. The scent is very long lasting and I defintely would buy this product again.
Brianna K.
I really enjoy this product. I use it very often. It is effective. Good price. Good product.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Actually worth the price?!
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Luxury shampoo, what makes it so Luxury? Has anyone tried it?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Good smelling? Does the job?
Glorimary A.