BY GLOSS MODERNE

GLOSS Moderne™ High-Gloss Shampoo Luxury hair care with technically advanced formulas; GLOSS Moderne, the ultimate style indulgence. Contains keratin and nutrients that help create a glossing effect. Ideal for those seeking a daily shampoo that will help to reduce frizz, protect hair color, and soften dry and damaged hair. This shampoo can also be used to help maintain keratin treatments, and help them lasting longer. Gentle enough to use daily. because it does not contain any sulfates, parabens, or sodium-chloride. Experience high-gloss style and runway inspired hair every day! What You Get 8 fl. oz. GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Shampoo see more...

Cat D.
I love 3 main things about this product. One, it smells wonderful! Very coconutty. 2, It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Which is exactly what I look for in a shampoo. The third, is that there is no guilt. All Gloss Moderne products are made with good for your body and hair ingredients. I'm sold, how about you?
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
My all time fave shampoo and I've tried them all! I used to use Kerastase, bumble and bumble, etc... Hands down the best, most gentle and hydrating shampoo! I use this every day, unless I'm changing out with detox shampoo. It smells like an island getaway, not artificial. The super gentle and leaves my hair light and healthy!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Great product. Left hair feeling and looking amazing. Smells like a tropical escape. Expensive.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
who has this for the best price?