GloSheer Lip Stick - Tahiti - GloMinerals - Lip Color - GloSheer Lip Stick - 3.4g/0.12oz

BY GLOMINERALS

Glominerals gloSheer Lip Stick is a sheer, silky tint that nourishes and heals lips with antioxidants and vitamins. It contains a broad spectrum protection and promotes collagen. The Titanium Dioxide will block minerals with anti-bacterial properties... see more...

Bethany R.
Lynchburg , VA
Glominerals is my makeup go to! This color was worn in my wedding by some of my bridal party and definitely popped! I use this color frequently and find the application very smooth, the flavor wonderful, and the product lasting!
Katie H.
Honestly I’m the first to admit I’m not a huge lipstick user but I have found this product to be amazing it didn’t make my lips dry out or feel irritated like previous products. It went on smoothly and didn’t feel clumpy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Breanna N.
Washington
I love it it's the best my sister told me to get all the make up I can I was like I well lol