BY GLORY FOODS

Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned™ Lower Sodium Mixed Greens.

50% less sodium than regular canned.

No meat!

No MSG.

No preservatives.

No cholesterol. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never thought I would like canned greens, but dice trying then I always use them. My family likes them, and I even get compliments without all the work.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Got to have your greens and this is a easy, tasty way to do so! It has the perfect seasoning.
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa , AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this but sometime I don't like the seasoning.Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
I like these drains because they are sensible season and also mixed greens that contain lower sodium which is better for you
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Jackson, MS
Glory greens are the best! I have included them into my family's Sunday dinners as well as our holiday dinners! I love this product and definitely recommend it for others to use!! Great seasonings in thsee greens!!
Hayden K.
Hayden K.
Chillicothe, OH
Very low, affordable price. I love mixing a little vinegar in with these and adding sal. A very yummy side to some friedchicken or steak dinner!
mandi n.
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
I love these! I do drain it though bc i don't like the vinegar but i always choose these. Great product
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Foodie Expert
I must admit I really do not care for can greens. I think they are nasty!! However my BFF had me to purchase these greens I am glad I did!! They are the next thing to home cook greens.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Foodie Expert
My favorite!:) use all the time! Always have it on hand!!great with pork and cornbread, a great product
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
These are our favorite in our household. When there isn't time to wash and cook greens I pull out a can of Glory greens and add a little spice of my own. This is a great product and quick fix.