BY GLORY FOODS

Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned™ Lower Sodium Mixed Greens.

50% less sodium than regular canned.

No meat!

No MSG.

No preservatives.

No cholesterol. see more...

Dana B.
Glory Glory to the greens!
I come from a large family where during the Holidays there's tons of food and amongst the delicious eats you will find greens! These greens are amazing if they are prepared and seasoned properly. You can't go wrong with Glory Greens as a dish wether it's for the holidays or just your regular Sunday dinner.
Aimee B.
These are our favorite in our household. When there isn't time to wash and cook greens I pull out a can of Glory greens and add a little spice of my own. This is a great product and quick fix.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I must admit I really do not care for can greens. I think they are nasty!! However my BFF had me to purchase these greens I am glad I did!! They are the next thing to home cook greens.
Tammy B.
Jackson, MS
Glory greens are the best! I have included them into my family's Sunday dinners as well as our holiday dinners! I love this product and definitely recommend it for others to use!! Great seasonings in thsee greens!!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I never thought I would like canned greens, but dice trying then I always use them. My family likes them, and I even get compliments without all the work.
Hayden K.
Chillicothe, OH
Very low, affordable price. I love mixing a little vinegar in with these and adding sal. A very yummy side to some friedchicken or steak dinner!
Lindsay J.
I like these drains because they are sensible season and also mixed greens that contain lower sodium which is better for you
catherine d.
My favorite!:) use all the time! Always have it on hand!!great with pork and cornbread, a great product
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
I love these! I do drain it though bc i don't like the vinegar but i always choose these. Great product
Amanda G.
Got to have your greens and this is a easy, tasty way to do so! It has the perfect seasoning.