BY GLORY FOODS

Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned™ Lower Sodium Collard Greens.

50% less sodium than regular canned.

No meat!

No MSG.

No preservatives.

No cholesterol. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Latoya J.
Macon, GA
Oh Glory! is what their name should be. When I don't want to spend that much time in the kitchen, but have awesome flavor, I get Glory Foods. It is very economical, they have low sodium options and they are great in taste. I love the yams and the collard greens.
Danielle H.
Pocono Summit, PA
These were ok. I still like the cabbage the best. I'm glad they offer lower sodium as I find sometimes this brand to be too salty. I don't like salt so I could just be being picky.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
I have tried all of these flavors and I enjoy them greatly. They are very worth buying. I like how they come pre flavored.
chris m.
San Antonio, TX
I thought these collard greens were to salty I most likely wouldn't purchase this item again