GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesGlory
Foods Seasoned Southern Style Cream Style Skillet Corn 15 oz

Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Cream Style Skillet Corn 15 oz

by Glory

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Cream Style Skillet Corn 15 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Cream Style Skillet Corn 15 oz!
Charity B.
Austell, GA
Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Cream Style Skillet Corn 15 oz uploaded by Charity B.
When I’m lazy and don’t want to peel corn to cook. This is my go to. The flavor is just like I cooked it inside my skillet off the Cobb. It’s affordable and worth the price. I recommend it and hey add some fried fat back to it to give it an extra kick
Makenzie F.
Bremen, GA
Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Cream Style Skillet Corn 15 oz uploaded by Makenzie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked these okay. I gave it a four star because it’s just not as good as homemade but it is good. It seemed more salty to me than sweet. I like a sweet taste with a little dash of salt and pepper. But it was affordable and good. Easy to cook.
Tabitha S.
Kentucky
Haven't found a brand to compete with this yet. Seasoned just right. More stores need to get on board with this brand
Aja B.
Irondale, AL
I think its good my family said you can taste that it came out of a can even after adding my own special touch.  It would do the trick if you dont have a homemade version to compare it to.
Jaeda C.
Rockford, TN
Great tasting corn! Even my son loves it and that’s a plus. The Flavor is amazing. Keep sending out great products. Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Cream Style Skillet Corn 15 oz
Taylor W.
Pelham, AL
These were the perfect t addition to our barbecue night! I loved how simple they were to prepare. No extra seasoning added they were perfect just the way they were. I definitely recommend these!

Looking for your answer?