Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Blackeye Peas uploaded by Teran F.

BY GLORY FOODS

Glory Foods® Seasoned Southern Style Blackeye Peas.
New, richer southern flavor.
The best just got better. see more...

Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Foodie Expert
Add bacon to the can of black eyed peas in a pot and you won't be disappointed! So yummy! We always make these on New Years with collard greens! Not terrible for you, but of course the bacon isn't healthy but the flavor is amazing!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Orange Park , FL
Foodie Expert
Yummy! I could eat these right out of the can! Seasoned so well, you would've thought your grandma made them! So cheap, too! And you can find them anywhere! I usually get them at Walmart for like $.88 a can!
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Hernando , MS
Foodie Expert
I get these every New Years Eve, and obviously throughout the year, but these are what i use for my tradition! So flavorful and cheap. I get them at walmart.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I love buying glory brand because the beans are seasoned unlike other brands. Throw in some hog jowl and eat it with cornbread. Mm!
Des P.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
These are so so good! These are delicious paired with any protein. Perfectly seasoned and so good I could eat them straight from the can
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
These black eye peas are very good they are seasoned just right. They taste just like home, just like my parents used to fix them.
Machelle H.
Machelle H.
These blackeye peas are a delicious side dish to any meal. I like eating these one the first day of the year for good luck.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand and it's very lightly salted and has the best taste and there very cheap.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Foodie Expert
This are some of my favorite canned beans. They taste fresh and have great flavor.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
Very good black eye peas brand very affordable as well. We mainly have them during holidays or family functions . We get them at foodland or Walmart