Glory Foods Mustard Greens uploaded by Nonnie M.

BY GLORY FOODS

Glory Foods® Mustard Greens.
Ready to cook.
Good source of A, C, folate & fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My family loves this name brand anything you get with this name brand is great to eat!" in 2 reviews
Jacqueline B.
Since I lived down south for awhile I know the ways greens are suppose to taste, and really they do not hold up well in a can. There have been a few times I would add a can to my fresh greens to make the batch bigger, but the can would always seem to muddy the flavor even after seasoning them. I make the best greens, but I prefer fresh since the greens take on the taste of the can.
Amanda G.
I absolutely love mustard greens and these are great. Not as good as freshly made mustard greens but they are seasoned just right and great for when you're not wanting to spend so much time cooking.
Mackenzie T.
Medway, OH
My family loves mustard greens and these don't even taste out of the can. Super cheap and so good!
Lisa W.
Jesup,ga
Janai J.
How come I didn't know these existed??? I'm kinda upset I've been missing out...WHERE CAN I FIND THESE?????????
Breauna B.
I love Greens, and I frequently purchase Mustard Greens from my local Kroger. This product is great. You can stem them or cook them the regular way with onions and bacon.
stephanie b.
E Northport, NY
What is the general shelf life?