Glory Foods Collard Greens Seasoned uploaded by Jill R.

BY GLORY FOODS #56 in Vegetables

Glory Foods® Seasoned Southern Style Collard Greens.
New, richer southern flavor.
The best just got better. see more...

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Glory seasoned greens are very tasty and affordable too. They have a nice spicy flavor. I enjoy them read beans and rice. I purchased them at Walmart and for canned greens I believe these have the best flavor.
member-1eccc
I was always skeptical about canned food compared to stove top. Glory Foods Collard Greens blew me away with the amazing taste of their greens.This will be my "go-to" greens when I don't want to cook greens for hours on end.
ashley r.
I love these greens. They are a bit spicy, some of the family thinks they are too hot. I will but this on occasion. I feel the are a little pricy, after all, they are just a can of greens
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This stuff tastes incredible and all you have to do is open up the can and put it into the pot. It gives you that Sunday dinner flavor on a weeknight and with none of the hassle. It's a great side item for any dinner you pair it with.
Felicia J.
I love getting a can or two of these for the holidays. I usually drain a tad of the juice then dump the rest into a pan an add some vinegar an salt to it an let it cool for a bit.
Rachael M.
Glory Foods Collard Greens are a tasty, affordable alternative to stove top greens. While they aren't the same as homemade greens, they are just as good and are ready in minutes! I'd give them a try if you're pressed for a time or aren't a cook like me! Haha.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I have never had greens until dinner at a friends house! I love spinach so I thought I'd try it.
Very tasty! I put a little vinegar and sugar and salt and pepper in mine while cooking! Soooo tasty! Especially with chicken 😊👌🏻
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Considering its a vanned food I would say not bad at all. Depending on your acidity levels you might consider it too salty or not enough. Great for on the go. Better than no greens at all.
Andrea R.
These greens are a great alternative to fresh. I get the vegetarian, reduced sodium version whenever I purchase them. They have a great flavor for a canned product. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for greens to accompany your meal and do not have fresh greens on hand.
alisha a.
I'm not a big fan of these greens. The flavors aren't well developed and the salt can be over powering. They are inexpensive so that is a plus but every time I've tried these is just made me wish I had taken the time to prepare my own.
Grace J.
I am cooking a small Thanksgiving dinner for my little family and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to doctor these up so they dont tastr like they came out of the can?
Carol M.
Waterbury , CT
How does this taste and are they any good?
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Do these taste like they could have been made at home?