BY GLORY FOODS #34 in Vegetables

Glory Foods® Seasoned Southern Style Collard Greens.
New, richer southern flavor.
The best just got better. see more...

Buy on Target*
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff tastes incredible and all you have to do is open up the can and put it into the pot. It gives you that Sunday dinner flavor on a weeknight and with none of the hassle. It's a great side item for any dinner you pair it with.
ashley r.
Foodie Expert
I love these greens. They are a bit spicy, some of the family thinks they are too hot. I will but this on occasion. I feel the are a little pricy, after all, they are just a can of greens
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Foodie Expert
Love these greens. They have a bit of a kick, which I love. They are a little pricey, but completely worth every penny
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
Foodie Expert
I like the home made taste of these greens without all the hard work of pocking cleaning and cooking. Five stars
Stacey A.
Laurelton, NY
Glory seasoned collard greens are amazing. They are a great alternative to slow cooking collards for hours on end. They have great flavor and do not require any extra seasoning
Erin M.
Vicksburg , MS
Foodie Expert
This is another great recipe from this brand. When you can't have homemade greens, these are the closest thing to them
Rachael M.
Foodie Expert
Glory Foods Collard Greens are a tasty, affordable alternative to stove top greens. While they aren't the same as homemade greens, they are just as good and are ready in minutes! I'd give them a try if you're pressed for a time or aren't a cook like me! Haha.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Foodie Expert
These are a go to for us in our house, my daughter will eat a whole can to herself. They are canned and seasoned, so it has sodium. But they are pretty good over all!!!
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I have never had greens until dinner at a friends house! I love spinach so I thought I'd try it.
Very tasty! I put a little vinegar and sugar and salt and pepper in mine while cooking! Soooo tasty! Especially with chicken 😊👌🏻
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Considering its a vanned food I would say not bad at all. Depending on your acidity levels you might consider it too salty or not enough. Great for on the go. Better than no greens at all.
Grace J.
I am cooking a small Thanksgiving dinner for my little family and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to doctor these up so they dont tastr like they came out of the can?
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Do these taste like they could have been made at home?
Carol M.
Waterbury , Ct
How does this taste and are they any good?