Glory Foods Collard Greens uploaded by Tonnastein T.

BY GLORY FOODS

Glory Foods® Collard Greens.

Ready to cook.

Good source of A, C, calcium & fiber. see more...

Assata R.
I love how easy making fresh greens have become with this bag. I don’t have to bother with double washing them, rolling, and cutting the way I have to when I buy a whole bunch of greens. What I dislike (and the reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5) is that there are too many thick stems. I HATE collard green stems so I usually split the bag open and snap out the stems before I cook them.
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
Glory Greens in a bag was a great idea!! I get to skip the "picking" step... Wash the greens, and start cooking.. So i was able to make this meal in impeccable timing
Alicia B.
Philadelphia
This is a Thanksgiving must have for me. I have a small kitchen area so I can't really cut my own so I just rinse these and cook them like I would greens that I cut myself. It saves me extra prep work also.
camerah c.
Beckley, WV
These are so good when cooked right and they are always fresh. Greens have iron and calcium in them which makes them a necessary food to eat.
Elizabeth G.
Have not yet tried this product but I really don't see myself purchasing it in the near future just because It does not like appetizing.
jennell r.
Never bought this product befor and I always hear about this a lot of people seem to like this but don't no if this is for me
Steffi F.
They are a quick fix but watch out for stems. I just went through the bag and cleaned the stems out. Perfect for a quick fix.
Alison O.
I definitely did NOT enjoy the flavor of these. Will not be purchasing again and will stick to my typical greens